More Trouble

Robyn's POV
"Get out of my apartment!" I say, threateningly at her. "Oh honey please I didn't come here to fight I came here to congratulate you all on how amazing you have done since we parted," she says with a menacing grin. "H-h-how did you know about my pregnancy? I haven't told anyone else," Nicole says, trembling. I grip onto her hand tighter. "Oh I know everything that goes on around here we have been watching you since you returned," she says. "Did you really think we would be caught so easily?" "Oh no we needed to be extra careful if we wanted to get security cameras into your apartments," she said.

"But that's impossible you were in jail and how did you even know where we were going to live," I ask. "All very important questions which I'm not going to answer," she says smirking. Alfie instantly comes rushing into the room. "Hey the police are on there wa..." he stops as he looks up at her. "Hi Alfie how nice of you to join us," she says with a menacing smile. "You!" He yells and runs towards her. Two massively tall men stand in front of her. Alfie is thrown back by the power of their armour. "Alfie!" Nicole squeals as she rushes to his side. "I'm alright," he says as Nicole helps him to his feet.

"As you see I needed some extra protection from the amount of times I was attacked last year," she says glaring at me. "Well it was worth it and I'd do it again!" I yell at her. I feel Tristan's hand wrap around mine and hold it tightly. "What do you want from us?" Tristan spits at her. "Oh nothing, at the moment," she says. "Nothing that is important to you....yet," she smirks and turns towards the door. "Wait," I say and she stops. "If your back in charge of SOFCC what happened to Jacob because he told us he was in charge of it now," I say. "Let's just say we persuaded him to give the company back to us," she says with an evil grin and strides out of the apartment. "You don't think she hurt him do you," Nicole says, leaning closer into Alfie. "Jacobs fine I'm sure of it, we can go and speak to him about all of this," Alfie says reassuring Nicole.

"I SWEAR if she comes back I'm gonna, I'm gonna...." I say, angrily pacing about in the room. "What does she mean she doesn't want anything yet?" Alfie says. "I don't know but from now on we have to be careful about what we say and do coz as she said they have been watching us," I say pointing up to a little camera hidden in the corner of the room.

I walk up to it and smash it. "If you find anymore, smash them or cover them up I will not have people spying on me in my house!" I yell as I walk into my room and fall backwards onto the bed. I sigh deeply and put my hands over my face. I hear the door gently open as someone walks in. "Alfie and Nicole thought it was best that they went home, you ok?"Tristan asks. "No I'm not, I thought they were out of our lives for good, forever," I say   "Now they are back and they are going to destroy us like they did last time," I say, feeling tears start to well up in my eyes.

He takes my chin in his hands and looks me dead in the eye, "As long as I'm here there's no way I'm going to let them hurt you I promise," he says. "I know, but don't promise something you can't keep," I say. He pulls me into him and presses his lips passionately on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. We break away from lack of breath. "I mean it I promise," he says resting his forehead on mine. "I pinky promise," he says lifting his little finger up. I lock mine with his and shake.

"Robyn you have gone invisible again," he says, feeling around. "Sorry I have been doing it a lot at the moment." "Maybe SOFCC are like messing with my powers or something," I say. "I don't know but whatever is going to happen we have to be ready for it," he says. "What are we going to do about the government and us being super heroes," I say feeling deflated. "I don't know but maybe they can train us so we can defend ourselves," he says.

I jump up in excitement. "That's it!" I say. "What?" Tristan says looking confused. "We can ask them to train us for 'super hero' purposes but it's actually for self defence because we can't tell them about SOFCC they would just want to keep us safe and we know SOFCC would find another way to get us, we need to be prepared when they come!" I say, getting excited. "Yes that could work!" He says. "YAY!" I scream jumping about. I hug him really hard and we fall over. We laughed and he held me tight.

"Right now we need to tell Nicole and Alfie about our plan," I say.

"I hope it works," Tristan says.

Ooooooo they have a plan!! Sorry about the cheesiness of it, it made me cringe when writing it😂 next chapter will be coming soon

Love y'all
Keoni xxx