Meeting the School Campus Prince

Morning came

Beep..beep..beep..beep..beep

My abnoxious alarm clock woke me up. Uggh mornings!! This was my outer personality. Cold, not heartless, rich girl because of my big brother owns a company, a bit tempered, skillful more like good at everything and sometimes known as the Reckless Princess. I am reckless at everything, well not everything when im in my nerdy situation. I do daring things. I do this things because i want to prove everyone i can do it. And i dont want to live in such richy life. I want it normal like the other normal people that is why i refused a mansion big brother was going to give us.

Back in the current moment.

I gently comb my short blonde hair, and pinned it on the top of my head. I put on the long black jet wig and put on my dull violet contacts. I wore my long skirt and loosy blouse. Went down the stair and saw my mother cooking breakfast. "Goodmorning darling!" She greeted my with a smile. "Morning mom" i responded dully.

I ate my breakfast, took my lunch and head to the door. "Good bye nii san!!" My little brother just woke up and gave me a wave goodbye. "Bye" i giggled seeing his hair spiking. I walked to school in silence. I didnt care about the people i see. I didnt stare at them all i did was look at my feet walking straight to the school.

I arrived at school about 6:40. Nobody was still there. I smiled to myself. "Well i have to enjoy this moment before someone ruins it." I murmured to myself. Half an hour passed one by one students filled the room. And the mocking begins. I want to punch them, kick them, crush them, cut them. I sighed listening to them. What will happen if i do it? Will it ruin my reputation or my big brother's. Hmmmm.... its annoying!

"Eekkkk!! Its Ash! Ash Collins!" Girls squilling like crazy but i didnt bother to look at him. I have never, never in my life, and never wished to meet the guy. I heard footsteps towards me. I didnt bother to notice. I was waiting for the harsh words they are going to blurt out but someone kicked my chair making me stand. "Whats your problem!" I clenched my fists holding my voice. They just laughed at me? What is wrong with this life? Should i stop this stupid disguise? Well im not, its not like something new will happen.

"That's my chair, weirdo" the prince declared. "I didnt see your name on it" i said. He slammed his hands on the desk of the chair making me jolt. I gasped as he grabbed my loosy blouse and raising his hands that was clenched in to ball. He is going to punch me.. Well thats new. You thought such stupid things. He swings his fist towards me. "Mr. Collins, Ms. Smith what in the world is going on!" Our teacher appeared inside the room. Everybody quickly ran back to the sits. Leaving me and the boy. His fists was infront of me. Good lord it didnt land on me! A.men. and perfect timing Mr. Suichiro. Putting out your tongue and doing a peace symbol. Even in the scary times you still mentally thought of it a bit funny.

"You two go to my office. I dont want another word. Save it for later." Now his pissed. Awe such cute reaction.hahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will happen next? Will Azzi have justice or Ash? Will your teacher call your parents? Will your big brother show up? Lets find out.

Whacha think? Read more to know more!😉