The cold

The snow stuck to my feet. It felt as if I were frozen.  I barley could move anymore. Is God punishing me for something I did? What did I do? I breath and hot stream of oxygen came out.

        I walked for hours until I saw smoke, like a fire was going. I needed to get warm or I'll get hypothermia. I started running towards the smoke. It looked like it was far away.

         I stopped to catch my breath and noted the smoke was getting closer. My hands were blue. I was glad I had a jacket on though. My long black hair covered most of my back. My black eyes glancing at the smoke. Wanting to be there so badly.
"....Please.....let...Me...Make..It.." From the white snow to now I see only black. I passed out.

       Darkness again. All I am is darkness no color at all. Black hair, black eyes, and pale skin. I'm a demon aren't I? Fire started emerging out of my arm. I have tattoos?? The tattoos were red circles with ancient writing on it. I've heard their called magic circles. My arm started burning really badly. I screamed hoping someone will hear me.
"God will she just shut up.!?" I heard a voice.
"We need to get here to the warm fire. Fast or she'll die!" That was a different voice. Two people? Are they saving me? I was in the middle of no where though. The darkness turned into a bright light.

         I opened my eyes to a warm blanket wrapped around me. I was by a fire, yet I still feel cold. Then I looked under the blanket and I was only wearing a bra and underwear. Who took all my clothes?
"Sorry miss. I had to have all your clothes removed or you would of gotten hypothermia."  I looked at the boy dressed in a suit. He had blue hair and green eyes. He smiled at me and said,
"though maybe you look better without your clothing." He giggled. I blushed seeing where he was going. "I... have.... to go.." I said. He looked at me puzzled,
"why? You could have died if it wasn't for us. They saved you. And now you're just gonna up and go. My master would be ashamed of people like you. All you people think is about yourselves and-" "ENOUGH!!" Another guy came in with black hair and red streaks. He had blue eyes also.
"Can't you see this girl had been threw a lot! And all you servants do is complain! Master should be ashamed of you!! Now go to the main hall and clean up the mess everyone made." The servant growled at the boy and stomped out of the room.
"Sorry about that kid. He just doesn't know his place. Anyway my name is Darrell. What's your name miss?" I looked at Darrell and then turned my head to the window. I forgot my name. Should I make one up? Maria..... Maria? Is that my name? Darrell looked at me waiting for an answer.
"....My name is Maria..." I said. "Maria is a beautiful name. Welcome home Maria. You have to stay here for a little bit till you warm up. But then after I can show you around our guild alright?" I nodded and he smiled at me.
"See ya later Maria." He walked out of the room. I then layed my head down and drifted into sleep.

         Darkness again falling into my dream. All I see is darkness but this time flames were wrapped around me. Like it was trapping me in a corner. Circling around me not letting me go. My arm started burning again but this time blue flames emerged from my arm and ignited into the darkness. Someone please help me!!
No one can help you, weakling God. That voice was dark and evil but I reckonized this voice. This voice told me my name.
"Who are you!!" I screamed. Real question is WHO ARE YOU!!

        I snapped out of the dream screaming my head off. I looked around the room noticing that no one was in here. It was peaceful as when I fell asleep. I sat up from the couch I was laying on. I stuck my hands under the warm fire. What's wrong with me?

       The door to the room I was in slammed open while four people rushed in. Worried for me they gathered around the couch I was sitting on.
"What happened are you ok!?" Darrell asked.
"I....Um...Had..A bad dream...Sorry for the noice.."
"You're fine miss. As long as your ok." The boy servant replied. I smiled that they were worried for me, but why? "Do you need anything water, food, anything?!?" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes looked as worried as the rest of them.
"I'm fine." I replied.

       "Anyways, my name is Sabrina. And here is Wendy, Darrell, and Jack." Sabrina smiled at me. She's really pretty. Her blonde hair flowed in the wind while her green eyes sprakled with enjoyment. Wendy was a little girl about 11 years old. She was three years younger than me. She had dark blue hair and brown eyes. She hid behind Jack looking really shy in front of me. Jack was about 13 years old. He and Wendy were brother and sister. He stood there strongly trying to act like he would protect Wendy. He had brown hair and blue eyes. They did look alike but had some differences. Darrell looked at me and smiled.
"I'm glad you're ok Maria. By the way, do you have any magical powers like us?" I looked at him puzzled. Do I have any magical powers? In my dreams I can control fire, but I never did it in real life. Right? I don't remember. What was I like? Who was I?