1st mission at the guild

Jack and Darrell took me into the main hall where lots of people were. About 50 people were in the main hall. Wendy ran up to Jack and hugged him.
"Where were you? I missed you big brother!" Jack patted Wendy on the head and said,
"Sorry for not waking you up today." Jack said..
"Its ok. Onii~chan." Wendy smiled at he brother. They were adorable together. I wonder if I had any siblings.
"Maria.." Someone called my name. I turned around and Darrell hugged me. My face started burning.
"I can't wait for our date tomorrow." He whispered in my ear. He then pulled away from me and smiled.
"I love those reactions on your face." He said.
"Wanna go sit down and eat breakfast?" I agreed to his request and sat down with him. Servants then brought bacon, eggs, toast, and tons of waffles. I love food so much. So tasty.
I dug into the meal quickly. Darrell started laughing.
"Sorry. I just never seen a girl eat that much. Well I did see Sabrina eat like the pig she is!" I looked down at the ground. Was he calling me a pig? I sighed and he looked up at me.
"Ahh!! No I don't mean that you're a pig!! Never!!. Is just that... um...."
"Its ok." I smiled at him. Darrell sat up from his seat.
"I have to go. Go see Sabrina for some work. Bye~" He kissed my hand and with that, he left. I got up and went to go find Sabrina.
~one hour passed by~
This place is huge!! Why can't I find Sabrina? Then my prayers were finally answer and Sabrina walked out of a door.
"Finally I found you!!" I ran up to Sabrina.
"Oh hey Maria! Why were you looking for me?" She asked.
"Darrell said to go to you for work."
"Ooh Ok. I was about to go on this quest. These bandits are running around causing trouble. They took hostages and are demanding for money. We need to go now!! Follow me." Sabrina and I went out of the guild and onto my first ever quest. Im so excited!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Did you get her to like you?"
"Yes master."
"Muhaha. Finally my daughter is coming back to me."