confronts

Still Justin pov

I ran up to chole and Ariana they were laughing and giggling and having fun but me and Selena were very upset. " Ariana Chloe is using you to get back its Selena" I yelled." Chloe is that true" Ariana asked upset. " no its not i explained to you the whole story I can't believe they're lying on me"chole said crying. "oh really "Selena said who'll playing  her tape recorder and played everything Chloe said to her.

              Ariana Pov

I was surprised whet I herd I can't believe chole did that I thought you actually changed but I knew it was too good to be true. I ran to Selena and give her the biggest hug I could ever imagine and she had me back. after I was done I hugged justin he did help Selena." Are we back together "justin asked. "Yes" I said I kissed him on the cheek. " you guys are creeps no one will ever like you guys" chloe said as she ran away. we all started to giggle I kissed Justin again on the other cheek.

           Selena Pov

Here comes the jealousy again  Ariana and Justin just sitting there kissing and I'm just so fed up with it. ariana is not even famous I'm saying  I should be with Justin not Ariana I mean me and Ariana are friends but I just feel like me and Justin connect more. " What Are you thinking about Selena " Ariana said as she tried to snap me out of my thoughts. " Oh nothing I'm about to go get some pretzels" I said Walking away I quickly.