Meeting justin Beiber

Ariana pov

    I bumped into him we both fell on the ground "sorry" I say laying on the ground.  PS ariana Grande is not famous. OMG its justin Beiber I had a crush on him for I don't know how long. "Are you ok " he asked concerned. "Yea I'm fine" I replied. we looked into each others eyes. "Your beautiful " he says. "Really I mean thx" I said trying to play it smooth. " Hey I'm having a party next weekend at my house um you want to come" Justin asked as he scratched he's head. "Sure" I said. as I took the invitation paper he gave me. " well it's 11:30 ( am just taking a morning jog)so I gotta go" I said walking away. "Wait Justin said running after me what's your name" he asked looking into my eye's.  " Ariana Grande" I said.  " should I walk you home" Justin asked. "no i mean sure"I said really quickly. I didn't want him to know where I live he's Justin Bieber he probably lives in a Mansion and I  live in a town house so I decided to walk to my best friends house Selena Gomez and just say it's my house I mean she wouldn't mind.  I mean she's so rich. ( this is the famous Selena Gomez) we walk a couple blocks in awkward silence.

              Justin's Prov

She's so pretty I don't know what to say I really like her " Do you believe in love at first sight" I spat out. she looks up and says "yes". "look I know I just met you and I barely know anything about you but do you want to go on a date" I blurted out. " it's just something about you I just love about you"." Justin I loved you ever since you first song one time came out but I barely know anything about you in the inside all I see is Papa Razzi taking pictures of you in interviews I don't even know if that's really you how about I tell you after the party" Ariana repleys. " sure take your time" . " well were here "Ariana says while standing in front of a huge house the size of mine. "ok will bye " I say as I hugged her. And she hugged back. she ran to the house and I left. I checked my watch it's 12 o'clock p.m On the dot.