breakups

I stopped by the mall and walked into forever 21 I love that store until I ran into chole. " look ariana i am so sorry can we be friends I already got what I want" chole said Whill Justin came up behind her carrying her clothes they started to kiss. " Sure Chloe By the way that top is so cute" I said. all she said is she wanted Justin I don't like Justin  anymore he likes her Chloe likes him me and Chloe can be friends and everything will be okay I hope. I know it sounds weird but maybe me and Chole can actually work things out." Thx "she said. we started to walk around the mall together it turns out we have a lot in common.

                 Justin pov

why is Ariana here I think I still have feelings there why am I even with Chloe. " Chloe were breaking up" i said in front of Ariana. " Chloe started to laugh Justin stop joking with me you actually made my heart stop" chole said while trying not to laugh so much. Ariana just stayed silent and started sipping on her slurpie. " I'm serious were through" I yelled. Chole Broke into tears and started crying. " I love You Ariana Why won't you love me back" I yelled. Ariana didn't respond neither did Chloe. " ok were through idc Justin your just a player" Chloe yelled as she wiped her tears.

                  Chloe pov

so Justin doesn't want me okay I'm totally over him I have a new best friend now Ariana. I actually like her even though I'm just trying to make Selena jealous. Selena Ditched me in kindergarten for ariana  so I got mad and now I'm ditching her for ariana how does it feel now Selena I thought to myself.

                  Selena pov

I dropped my Slurpee on the ground what I saw was the most shocking thing I ever saw Ariana and Chloe hanging out together having fun. " Hey guys " I said running over to Ariana and Chloe. Ariana just rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed she will never forgive me I thought to myself "oh Hi Selena "Chloe said in her mean girl voice. " in kindergarten you dissed me for Ariana but now I'm ditching you for Ariana it's my job to make sure you two will never be friends again and I think I'm doing a pretty good at it don't you" chole said then smirked. before I could say anything she walked away I can't believe she's doing this my best friend ariana is Chloe's best friend. I ran home crying