Chapter two: 5 years Later

"New parents?!?, but I'm perfectly fine with grams and papa!" I scream with tears forming in my eyes. "Misty, just calm down, your grandparents are getting older and older each and everyday, don't put any more pressure on them than there already is." "What pressure? What about me and what I want. Im be perfectly fine on my own and you know that. I'll be 18 in a few years, so I don't have to go into foster care. " I say "Misty, now you know they won't let you just be out here on your own.  Trust me, this is for the best." Says the foster agent. FOR THE BEST. Who knows what's best for me.

Yes, I know your wondering what has happened to my parents. So am I. They'd told me that my parents Disappeared in Ohio, they never came back. This is probably what they meant by 'pressure'.

"Misty...are you okay? Did you hear us talking to you ?" "Um, yeah...something about not taking me into foster care because I'm not going through with it!" I yelled. My grand mother tells me to calm down. "It's okay mrs. Greene, this is normal for kids her ag-" I cut her off. "NORMAL FOR KIDS MY AGE?! IM NOT SOME TYPE OF NORMAL KID, MY MOTHER AND FATHER WENT MISSING WHEN I WAS 10 AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM SINCE, I AM NOT NORMAL." I storm off to my room and after slamming my door shut, I crash on my bed and begin to ball my eyes out.