Chapter 4

"Your Honor, the jury finds the defendant guilty..." I sat there , not knowing whether to move or not . I was paralyzed .. I didn't remember anything that'd happened that night I supposedly struck my grandmother in her head. It was all a blurry image and no thought was solid . I was brought to by the tugging of my arm from the cops. As they picked me up, I was turned around and I saw his face .. It was my father. When I saw his face , all the memories began rushing through my mind like a strong ocean current . "Y-o-YOUU killed her ! WHY !" I screamed at him . I was told to be calmed down and taken away . I reckon they thought I was crazy and talking about my grams but I was talking bout my own mother . He took away the one thing I loved most and left me , alone . I don't know why he'd done it , I don't know why he did anything . Abandoning me, and keeping me away from what I loved most . Furious, I tripped and was quickly picked back up only for me to notice that my father had not been there at all .. he had died in prison . I started to cry as I realized where I had to be taken for my sentence ..the execution room . It felt so unreal that I had followed in my fathers footsteps of being a murderer.

The last sound i heard was a click then a buzzer and the rest of me went black ..