chapter four~in the closest is larry

Not edited :( Sex scene up ahead , don't like don't read this chapter.

Harry Pov

Looking at Zayn and Liam on the computer, I grabbed Louis' arm and tugged him down the hallway harshly. Getting a whine from him and a few worried glances from other people who worked here. I glared at everybody in my way, getting agitated by the looks people where giving me.

Having enough of the looks from them, I pulled Louis in a side room and slammed him against the wall, shutting the door hard; making it rattle.

Louis winced but smiled up at me innocently, and to top it off he bated his eyelashes at me, before he spoke.

"Yes Harry, did you need anything?" 

Growling a simple but affective 'yes' at him, I wrapped my hand around his neck and smash my lips against his soft plump ones,hard ,making his head hit the wall with a 'thud!' .

My free hand traveling up his shirt, as I  started messing with his nipples, making him moan.

I smirked ,before I started to get down on my knees to face his crotch. I could hear his breath hitch every time I touched around his erection. Putting my hands on his thigh, I look up at him. Tugging his zipper down with my pearly white teeth, a grin plastered on my face. My nose lightly touching his no-no square.

He looked down at me and blushed, giving me more confidence then I had before. Standing up, I smile at him and press our chest together , rolling my hips into his.

" H-harry we're at work! I don't think we sho-oh!!"  I cut him short of his sentence as i shoved my hand in his pants and started cradling his ball's, sucking on his neck as I do so.

"What ,you don't like it?" I ask innocently as possible. Before stopping my actions, pulling back. Teasing him.

"NO! I mean ,um"

I shake my head at him and go down to his pants pulling it down all the way this time. As I did I got slapped, but not from his slightly big hand but from his dick. I started to laugh and so did he. It wasn't big ,but it wasn't small either it was ...just right, I guess you could say.

I leaned in and licked the tip, my tongue tracing up and down the veins that where popping out.

Making him gasp in surprise , before he moaned loudly.

-

I played with Louis' hair as he was breathing hard on my bare chest.

Both still coming down from our high.

"That...was...amazing!" He breathed out making me grin.

" It was, wasn't it." I open my mouth to say something cheeky, when my phone started to vibrate in my pants that lay beside our heads,

Reaching my hand out I grab it, unlocking the screen saver and reading a text from Liam.

" Hey where are you guy's? " I just roll my eyes and get up, pulling Louis up with me.

" Come on, Liams wondering where we are." Louis smiles and bends down to grab our clothes, before coming back up and handing mine, slapping my bum on the way.

After we're dressed we head out to Liam , before he gets a heart attack .On the way out we see Zayn rushing out of the Factory and into his car, me and Louis waving at him on his way out.

Getting dirty looks from people on our way to our office we stick our middle fingers at them. God I hate people here.

Entering our laboratory or office ,we see Liam by the footage we got from earlier. Walking up to him I poke his shoulder, Louis coming up right behind me.

He looks behind me and smiles at us before asking.

"Where did you guys go??" I just wink and grin at him, he gets the gesture and makes a face making me chuckle.

"Any whale, where did Zayn go? He just got here?" Louis asked, his breath hitting the back of my neck, making me shiver.

" I let him go home, he's been stressing over to much things right now. So I told him to go to bed. He said he heard something talk to him in the video." Liam says shruging his shoulders and then proceeding to watch the film again.Im assuming trying to see where this place was, and what Zayn was talking about.

Liams words running through my head. "Heard something talk to him in the video"  Weird.

Zayn pov

I moaned as the pale blue eyed beauty thrusted into me, rocking my world. Our sweat rolled together down our chest, my legs lifted up high on his shoulders and stretched wide open, so he could fit in. He looked me dead in the eye's and thrusted faster and harder, his ball's hitting my ass cheeks. I could feel his huge length stretch my tight hole, making me a whimpering and moaning mess under him.

"Zayn...." He moaned quietly, I whimpered as he went in and out, deeper and deeper in. our skins rubbing together ,causing electricity to shoot up my body. He had his hands on each side of my head that laid in a huge pile of sand, so he didn't crush me. He took my legs in his large hands and pushed it down farther towards my shoulders, so it was easier access to my ruined hole. I let out a loud moan when he hit my prostate.

"Yes! Right there!" He moaned too and kept hitting it, he leaned down and kissed me straight on my mouth, sucking on my bottom lip. Before pulling it back with him and letting it go. Making it bounce right into place again.

I looked down at where the magic was happening and saw him disappear and 're-appear.

The sight making me throw my head back. I could feel that burning sensation, my belly coiling up, ready to explode like a balloon that's been over blown.

His thrusts where getting sloppy and I could tell he was close. So took my hand and brought it down to my c*ck, stroking myself in rhythm with his thrusts. I could feel the precum leaking out of me and before I knew it, I exploded all over the blue eyed beauty and mine chest. Painting us white.

He moaned and kept thrusting, my velvety walls clenching around him as he does so, I feel him explode in me, warming me up on the inside. He keeps thrusting in and out of me, riding our highs out, before he collapsed on to my chest. He looks me in the eye's before leaning towards my right ear.

"Wake up"
---

I jump out of bed and hold my hand to my heart, I had another dream like that again!! It felt so real...I sigh and look down at my cock, seeing a white sticky substance on my boxers and sheets. Oh great.

I pick my sheets up from my bed and throw them in the over flowed laundry basket .I look at the time and see its 3am.

I rub my hands over my face and then walk towards the bathroom.

I need a shower.

-_-_-_-_-

Short ,check

worst smut ever,check

Sorry for the wait , really have no excuse.....

Tell me what you think, would be helpful , thanks!!!