Part Two

2/5

Harry sighs as he flops onto the grass of the meadow he is sat in.

Sunday.

One day before he has to return to the hell hole he calls work. On the bright side, that is also one day before he gets to see Louis again.

He worries about the boy. The small boy who just seems to have no source of happiness in his life. The small boy who gets abused by his cohort. The small boy who's parents seems to be disengaged. The small boy he wishes was older. The small boy he wishes wasn't his student.

Harry sighs as he leans back against a tree, looking into the field of daisies. Harry doesn't want to be a teacher; he wants to be a singer. He was convinced he would never make it... so that is why he chose to teach. Instead, he hides his hobby, coming to the field of daisies he calls home every Sunday to write music.

The reason he loves this place is that nobody seems ever to come here; it is at the back of a graveyard after all.... hidden from the world. But Harry knows, Harry calls it his secret hideout.

The sound of giggles interrupts him from his clouded thoughts.

"Zaaaaynie comes on; there is shade over here. Where do you want to set the easel up?"

Harry looks up from his notebook, and there he is. The boy who fills his thoughts and dreams. Big ass and thighs tightly squeezed into jeans, striped t-shirt with suspenders. Before Harry can react, he meets Louis' eye.

"Mr Styles?" The small boy questions, as he and his friend; who might Harry add, looks much older, walk closer.

"Louis... hi?" Harry is in a state of shock. Nobody ever comes here.

"Oh, sorry oops. Did we interrupt you, Sir?" Louis questions and Harry has never shaken his head 'no' faster.

"No-no. Please. Don't let me stop you. Call me Harry; we are outside of school." Harry stands up as the small boy and his still unnamed friend, who looks like a god - Harry is jealous, come closer.

"Okay!" Louis cheers and the curly haired man smiles because he has never seen his student so happy. "Oh, sorry this is Zayn. My best friend... Zayn this is... well you know who this is."

Harry has to blink twice. Does that mean Louis has told Zayn about him?

"Hi, pleased to meet you." The godly looking man is holding his hand out to shake, so with a small smile, the teacher returns the gesture.

"How old are you?" Harry wants to facepalm. Because for once, he couldn't keep his thoughts to himself, he had to blurt out what he was thinking to  Louis', possibly, only friend.

Luckily, Harry's embarrassment is lessened when Louis giggles. The curly haired man averts his eyes to his student for one second, admiring how adorable he is before returning to gaze into Zayn's hazel orbs.

"That obvious ey?" The raven haired man speaks in relationship to him looking older. "I'm 34. But, doesn't stop Lou and me from being best friends. Right babe?"

Harry raises his eyebrows at the word babe, looking at Louis who softly giggles, falling into his friend's arms. The teacher finds himself jealous but plasters on a fake smile.

"Well i'm just writing, what are you guys here for?" Harry asks, nodding at the equipment the two were holding.

Louis perks up at this.

"Zaynie is a painter; he is going to paint me."

"Oh.... should I leave?" Harry asks, watching as Zayn walks but a few meters away from where he is situated to set up the easel he was holding.

"No don't worry; this is public property, Zayn is chill. He doesn't need silence to concentrate."

"Oh okay..." Harry doesn't know what else to say, so he simply smiles, slowly sitting back down, back against the tree and knees up to his chest as he takes his pen and notebook.

He watches as Louis and his friend talk, seemingly about how Louis should pose. Harry watches as the raven haired God instructs Louis into a position, a few metres away from Zayn's easel... and oh... the pose Louis is in looks beautiful.

Louis is left sitting on his ass, surrounded by daisies, legs bent and elbows on his knees where he continues to place his head in his hands, smiling devilishly for his friend who gives him a thumbs up.

It shouldn't look sexual, hell, it isn't sexual, but Harry can't help the twitch in his cock. God save him.

---

Monday, what a wonderful day.... not.

Sadly for Harry, when he arrived at class Louis was there, and the smile that was plastered on his face yesterday was now missing. Replaced by a depressed looking frown.

Harry just wants for him to quite literally turn that frown upside down.

Smiling, just... suits Louis.

"Hello, Mr Styles." Louis looks up at his teacher, long eyelashes fluttering.

"Hello, Louis. I just wanted to say that.... you looked really good yesterday." Harry paused, wondering if it was acceptable to say that, "I hope the painting looked just as good."

Harry smiles down at Louis, the only student in the classroom. Harry had left the meadow before Zayn and Louis, so he really hadn't a clue what the painting looked like. When he left Zayn had only painted the daisies, and picnic blanket Louis was sitting on.

"Oh! It looks great... maybe I will bring my phone to period 6, we have maths together... I can show you the pictures I took of it!"

Harry smiles because Louis looked happy.

---

Like usual, Louis was early to class, but this time, he was early for a reason... to show Harry the painting.

"Hi, Mr Styles... so wanna see the painting?" Louis asks, pulling out his phone, presumably looking through the camera roll.

Harry nods enthusiastically, he was genuinely interested.

Louis walks over to his desk, where Mr Styles is seated and passes him his iPhone 4, not the best, but it does the job.

"Just swipe left - there are more pictures." Louis comments.

Harry gasps, the final product is to die for.

"Is this really hand painted by Zayn?" Harry asks because it is a spitting image of Louis.

"Yeah, he is really good..." Louis smiles, watching as Mr Styles swipes left, doing as Louis requested.

It takes a moment for both Louis and Harry to process what is on his camera roll; before the teacher is gasping, eyes going wide and Louis quickly snatching the phone from his teacher.

"I MEANT RIGHT!" Louis yelps.

Harry remains silent. Still in shock of what he had just seen.

There, on the nerdy boy's camera roll was a picture. A picture of Louis dressed up in thigh high fishnets, high heels, fake eyelashes and a tiny thong, ass between a stripper pole as he looked back at the camera.

"Umm, that was a nice painting Louis. How bout you take your seat class will start soon." Harry somehow manages to squeak out.

Harry can see the blush on Louis' cheeks; surely the small boy is embarrassed. But his embarrassment certainly isn't as bad as Harry's. He now has to teach class with a boner.

Fuck Louis and his camera roll.