Part Five

5/5

Harry watches in pure happiness as the principal announces the names of the year's graduates. Clapping the loudest for the boy he loves the most.

Louis Tomlinson.

They have been together for two months. Not long after Louis and Harry had their intimate exchange they had began dating. But today, today meant a lot to the two boys.

Today was the day they could be free. The one thing that money could never buy, freedom. Louis would graduate, he would no longer be Harry's student. They could date without having to label their relationship 'illegal.'

But really. What is so illegal about love? After all, Louis was eighteen, a legal adult - all that prevented them from being together was Harry being a teacher.

But today, that changed. Today, they also planned to make love for the first time.

"Louis William Tomlinson. Graduating with dux in Mathematics B, Mathematics C and English." Harry smiled as his boy walked up the stairs, shaking the principal's hand shyly as he accepted his certificate of graduation and monumental prize.

Harry smiled, clapping like a madman. If anyone questioned why he clapped for Louis more so than others, he would make up a lame excuse. Something stupid, like that the small boy was his student and the only one to graduate with honours.

---

"So proud of you baby." Harry cooed as Louis secretly stepped into the curly haired man's car.

"Thanks, Hazzy." Louis keened under the praise as he leant across the dash of Harry's car, pressing a longing kiss to the man's plump lips.

"Going to make love to you darling, going to show you how much you mean to me," Harry whispered against Louis' lips, foreheads together.

"I-I lov-love you, Harry..." Louis whispered unsurely. Saying I love you was a recent thing, he had only just admitted it; luckily Harry was always there to confidently reassure the small boy.

"I love you up to the sky and down again, down to the deepest oceans and up again doll," Harry answered, kissing Louis' soft forehead.

---

"Even though we haven't been dating the longest Loubear, I want you to know - you already mean the world to me... you always have," Harry whispered Louis, is straddling him, only wearing panties and a large lavender jumper of Harry's.

It dwarfs his small from; Harry loves how it shows off their size difference. Is size difference a kink? If so Harry definitely has one.

Louis begins to gyrate his hips only for Harry to still him.

"No baby, I'm worshipping you tonight. Let me do all the work." Harry shooshes Louis when the small boy attempts to protest.

Instead, he chooses to carefully take hold of Louis' hips as he flips the little boy onto his back hovering over him. Harry just wants Louis to feel loved.

Louis is there, looking tiny in Harry's baggy jumper just watching in awe as the man he fell in love with so quickly unbuckles his belt and pulls down his tight black jeans.

Louis begins to take off the lavender jumper he is wearing only for Harry to take hold of his hands, pinning them above his head gently.

"No, no baby darling. Sweetheart, leave the jumper on please. I-I think you look beautiful in my clothing. You always look so beautiful dolly. Especially now."

Louis blushed as he nodded, becoming a pliant body for Harry to love.

"Love you Hazzy."

Harry presses a soft kiss to Louis' inner thigh. The lad giggling as Harry's scruffle tickles his smooth thighs.