2

Gray p.o.v

I found him. I found Natsu. I still remember the day he left. he was being so strange that day. He'll tell me he love me every minute. But they had something different behind them. Like they meant something different. I didn't know what they meet then and I still don't know. Why'd he leave me? Did I do something wrong? and if I did what was it?

When we got to his house he immediately put down snow flake (I don't know if Natus said her name yet) she ran over to a box under the TV and pulled out some toys. " Hey Natus can I talk to you in provided, just for a minute." he looked at me then back at snowflake. "Yeah I have to make lunch anyway." he said waking to the kitchen.

"What happened to you Natsu?" I said he looked at me then grabbed a carrot and started chopping it up."I don't know what you mean gray." he said "Stop playing games why did you leave us,why did you leave me." I said my voice cracking at the end. "It's complicated okay it's not something I can just say." 

"Try me"

"gray"

"No I loved you, and I still do with all my heart, but you know what hurt the most. Waking up to find out that the love of your life is gone. To know that he doesn't want you, that he doesn't love you anymore. That you did something wrong and may never know what that is. Now I'll finally know. So tell me what did I do that was so wrong you didn't even what to look at me anymore?"

By now I had tears streaming down my face. but I didn't care. I was so mad, so sad that I just didn't care. I needed to know what I did to make he leave me in the middle of the night.

"Gray you didn't do anything wrong. I love you with all my heart." he said grabbing my hand. "Then what happened why did you leave"

Natsu's p.o.v

I don't know what to do I can't tell me, he'll hate me. But I can't leave him hanging... what am I going to do. "Gray I-I just." I looked down,up anywhere but he's eyes. They'll suck me in and never let go. he must have seen this because he put his finger under my chin so that I can only look in he's eyes. And just as I thought, they sucked me in.

He look at me, and in a second he's lip's were on mine. I can't believe how much I missed this, hugging him, kissing him. I never knew how cold my bed was until now. How much I love the feeling if his finger raining down my skin. And now I know just how much I love him. Just standing next to him is like bening in heaven. I can't believe I convince my self to leave him. now I know how stupid I am, I-I just have to come clean. He had to break the kiss cuz I couldn't and didn't want to. When he did he looked at me and I said.

"I have to tell you something."

=================
Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long but three is coming soon bye =}