4

Gray p.o.v

I can't believe it she's really mine, this cute little girl who's running around trying to stop Happy from tickling her is really mine. "And you're sure." I asked Natsu not knowing how else to react. What can I say no one's ever said that to me, and that makes me very happy that Natsu's the one that's telling me this. "What you don't believe me." He said looking sad and hurt. "No... T-that's not what I-i just can't...your telling me I have a kid I'm just very surprised."

How could he think I'd say that. It's been awhile yeah but I would never think he'd lie to me, especially about having a kid. Natsu look at me and smiled like a kid when someone finally believed his imaginary friend was real. "So what can I do, do you need help with something." I want to be in her life but I don't now how, I don't know what to do. "No, not really not at the moment." He said then look over me to look at her. "But what you can do is talk to her, play with her you know just be there ready for when she needs you, when we need you." I looked back at snowflake she's so beautiful so happy and I'll always be here for her, her and Natsu.

I just met her today but I love her already. "Okay." I said turning to face Natsu. "I'll always be here, for both of you." I said before kissing him. Putting all my love for him in to it.

After that we ate dinner and even could stay the night we had lots of fun. Me and snowflake even bonded she's just like her dad hot headed. But at times she like me stay cool and collected and surprises people with what she say and do next.

When the night came Natsu and I (she asked for me by the way) put snowflake to bed. On our way out I ask Natsu if I can sleep with him in his room and do you know what he said. He said 'why would I let you do that.' I can't believe he said that to me. Who do he think he is,the love of my life. Will he is but that's not the point." Because you love me and I love you and I'm tired love?" He put his finger up to his chin like he was thinking for a moment before saying. "Hmm okay 'love'." He said copying me. Some times I think I'm going to die, because after he said that he smile at me and I swear my heart literally stopped for a couple seconds before starting up all over again. Anyway there's not much to say after that he got in to some PJ's. I got in to my boxers and we went to sleep. No just kidding there was a lot of kissing and some touching actually a lot of touching but then we went to sleep.

____________________-______

Sorry for taking so long my tablet was messing up and I thought I already published this chapter and when I found out I didn't (which was just recently) I grabbed my mom's phone and had to retype the entire chapter so here it is. I was actually going to do it later but I did it for Lexyrose2

Love you bye🤗🤗