One

#SummeFools Chapter One: Hippie styled laptop

Having a friend who is suicidal is not a joke nor a bunkum.I never thought that Juli would die with those silica gels in her mouth.

Many people laugh about hearing those silica gels, but in the end.... they're childish for not understanding what Julie's life had suffered.

She's strong... or so I thought.

× ×

While scanning her hippie styled laptop who has a password that no one would totally get.Guess what it is? Die.

Goosebumps flew over my body upon knowing her password.She's too fragile,I know, but I expect her password to be like "ChanningTatum09" or "DaveFrancoishot".

Oopps.

Did I just opened some folder in her library that would ruin my life? Uh-uh.

To my dear friend, Gigi

Did I shocked you? Probably yes. I've been suicidal all my life. Depression ate me bringing anxiety with her. Am I stupid?

Yes you are,Julie. Ending your life doesn't mean you'll leave everything behind.

Of course I am. I'm your damsel in distress, your daily dose of self pity.I'm the negative integer. People would probably laugh at me 'cause of those silica gels.Who cares? Me. Okay. I'm fed up with my own dramas. I just want you to catch up with my life. On how I suffered to survive. You're part of me now, isn't? There is only two choices,Gigi. Find them or Bury our friendship. The choice is mine, not yours.

Open the folder named "Summer Fools" in my laptop's library. Don't delete the folder my dear. Once you opened it....terror won't eat you up, but fear will.

Don't tell anyone about this unless you have already finished it.
Instructions will be kept inside the folder. What to do and what to keep.

"To die or to suffer alive"

Xoxo,
Juli

I hate riddles, but I'm frightened about this. Gigi had always been a good friend to me.Of course, I'm one of her three friends. And Marco's been missing for a week until now.Should I? That's an order to be done by me....alone.

Opening the folder named "Summer Fools" wasn't easy.Opening it means selling your life into a game called "I'm dead so follow my orders or else...".

Shaking.One word that would describe me right now.

It's been a month since she died and now I'm messing up with her life who's down the ground! Of course, she'll go to hell.

Folder is opening..........78 percent....80 percent....

Holy shit! I can't do this!

It is not yet opened right? With that, I closed the software and quickly shut down her hippie styled laptop.

My life is in a big mess right now. And there is no way to take it back from the start.The laptop's opened and I just read some files that shouldn't be read!?

Is this real life or fantasy? Because I'm blurry face and I care to what you think.

Ugh.

× ×

It's been two days yet I'm still here, shaking in fear.How can I opened those if I'm this scared?

Holy mother of cows.I'm doomed.

I never thought that she'll do this to me.Am I going to help her out? What a freak I am.

I remember the time that we're laughing like shits 'cause I had my back leak and my crush; Brent saw it. Those languages people don't understand. We mimic people's voices as if we're like in a mental asylum. Those memories,will they fade?

Marco. The one hella guy who is missing for a week until now! Where the hell is he!?

Juli and I were friends since our freshman days. We met in a very cliche way. Bumping to each other? Nah. Well, I'm just that friendly and Juli is a newly transferred student in our school. She's not that shy, she's that happy little pill. Until sophomore year came.I totally don't know what exactly happened to her. But those midnight crying calls? Depression is always the answer.

Why does depression affects teens nowadays? And bring anxiety with her?

My Julili....what happened to her?

If you're thinking that Juli's a lunatic. Maybe you're right.

Will she bring me in hell with her? Or should I just bury myself alive?

I want to throw out her hippie styled laptop but I can't. My conscience will kill me.

Oh for heaven's sake, this life is full of conscience!

Juli you're a bitch for doing this to me

------Juli, you'll wreck my life if I'll open the folder you have been talkig about, right?

------Juli, you won't kill me if I didn't followed your orders, right?

-----Juli, are you with Marco right now? 'Cause I'm freaking out. Ow "freaking out" is an understatement.

Well, those are thoughts I should say to Juli right now...but she's already having a cup of tea with satan right now.

Chapter One
End

A/N

Are you enjoying the story? Comment your thoughts about this chapter.Hope you like it! :D

•'•