three

Chapter three: Why to open it?

After that dramatic day, me and my mom just moved on.Not with the memories, huh.

I was deeply thinking about opening the folder in her laptop this day. Should I?

Hmmmm.... maybe it is the time to be brave. To face all the fears.

Warning: Don't let your fears to be your limit.

"If you aint scared, you aren't human" well, just a quotation from a book or a movie----nevermind.

Sometimes, I'm scared to correct my mistakes, but I learned that you can't just simply hide from them. 'Cause they will surely be your haunted past.

9Gag said that only dead fishes goes with the flow, but now I know......even dead people does too.

Knowing Juli? The suicidal girl I knew for 13 years-------and a half.

"Open it.... open it.... open it....." my mind told me.

Be brave, Gigi. Be brave!

" First Summer "

Hey Gigi, you're reading this while biting your nails right? I know you. All of your secrets. But you don't know any of my secrets except that I'm suicidal, right? So lets start.

I'm really planning to die since our freshman year. You helped me laugh---but you didn't helped me to help myself. We laughed, smiled, and cursed people. Do you think it is enough? It is hard to live with a family that you don't belong---by blood yes, but by heart? Nevermind. I really wished that there shouldn't be summer at all. Everything's fine at school. I hate home. I hate my fake family. Hate is a strong word, but that is just what I feel. They treated me like I'm a blacksheep. I just want to curse at them, but I'm weak and naive enough. I just love and hate them at the same time.

I cried everynight that summer. Poor tiles of our comfort room. Poor tears coming out of my eyes. I don't deserve anything from them. I tried to call the international suicide hotline, search the internet on how to help myself. But they aren't enough. Am I desperate? Hopeless they call it. Aww. I pity myself---until I met a stranger. Once a stranger, always a stranger,

I met a stranger named Vinch. What a weird name right? Weird name from a weird man. Yes, he's a he. Did he helped me? Maybe? Yes? No? I don't know.

Are you curious now? Well, we met in a place where strangers meet strangers. Omegle? Nah. It's a place called " BfB". Broken for the broken. We're both broken and broke. No money to make fun of and no shoulder to lean on.

How stupid of you, Juli. I'm at home that whole freaking summer, but I lied to her. I told her that I was in my grandma's hometown to get rid of her coming in our house. I hate visitors that time----until now. We all hate visitors. Am I stupid? Should I blame myself? Yes. A big yes.

It is a like a boulevard for broken people. But how did I got there? Walk? Fly? Run? Jump? Nah. I just rode a car.How? I slept in a car then the next day, I was there already. Cliche right? I wish that I could teleport. Uhmm. Yeah.

I just met Vinch by a bliss. He's running after a pomeranian that he wants to steal. Yes. You read it right. He is a thief. Broken place for broken people they call it.

With that, I already know that she fell inlove with a thief. Sounds wrong but right now? I'm very curious about what she felt.

Juli, why are you making this hard for me?....

----short update----