Waiting to love

I'am Sadie Kidwell 20 year old photography and Artist who can play guitar and I just took job in La California , at magazines company that lintertwine bands it's called Rock and roll life ! And love to read so today and getting to go to the library !!! And am always Anti social so how am going to interview bands that I like !??!

Sadie POV

As I walked out of my new apartment and locked the door and drove blasting my car radioed !too bring me to the horizon ! then I parked in to library !

As I walked around I saw a section of book that said rock and roll heavy mental book I went to grab it but when I did some one grabbed it as well !

Andy Pov -

As I walked down to the library , which I never really do I just saw a book last time about old rock and roll and I was like I half to check this out , so yeah . I walked in asked a very old lady about the book she had too look on the computer she gave me looks like if I was a killer ,

Young sir it on the top floor the. Take two left turns and then go to the end . Thanks you I said as I walked up

1,2,3

Snatch !!!! ouch !!! Said Sadie !! oh sorry said Andy , are u okay ??? No I was grabbing the booookkk !! OMG your Andy it very nice to meet you !! Well am surprised your not attacking me , an your a fan that's great ! Yeah you better get use to seeing my face Andy ! Why and can we go sit over in that corner table ? Yeah sure no problem Andy

What do You mean seeing you around Asked Andy ? Well am workings with rock and roll life were they do pics and art and intveiw bands and have that YouTube videos ! Oh really well ill be seeing you around we do a lot of work with them.

That great , I said back to Andy . Andy I have to ask something ? Yeah ,uhm um ... Sadie ? You like to read ? Yeah I might be a rocker but I do read a lot books .

3:45 (skipped 2 hrs )

Omg Andy, I half to get going . Yeah me too Sadie and I hope to see ya soon .

Sadie Pov - I sat at table with fucking Andy ! From black veil brides !! As I was blasting my iPod to Kiss !! I was sing out of my lungs !! "I want Rock and roll all night, and party everyday "!!! Ring " I won't let I still my coffin " my phone was ringing because Andy was calling me . What Andy ? Are working on Saturday ?? Yeah because it my first day .

(A:N- A means andy talking ,S means Sadie talking )

A- good cause I have some photo shoots and I want you to take them !!

S - calm down dude and sure why not .

A- and keep Friday as hang day bestie cause we're hanging out and u get the meet the band .!

S - sure andy why not and what about Juliet will think of you hanging out with girl ?

A- she and I are on brake she wanted to have sex with other man

S- sorry andy I didn't know , look I got to go but talk to you later bye !A - bye !

A:N

Look I like Juliet Simms a lot she fucking amazing !!!😱😱😱😄😄😄but plz remember this is a fan fic so yeah !!! But I totally love Andy and Juliet being together so my Friend will write the bad things of Juliet !!