Chapter 6

After the amusement park the girls went to have dinner at one famous restaurant in Jeju Island also Taeyeon and Jessica's favorite one. All sort of foods are present there from Korean to Italian. The girls ordered all kind of foods and it was alot especially with Sooyoung and Yoona tagging along. They are known for being shikshins. The tension between Jessica and Tiffany also didn't go unnotice by the girls.

Tiffany has been on Jessica's side ever since they left the amusement park and it sometimes seemed like Jessica enjoyed it even though she tried to hide it. Tiffany quickily took a seat next to Jessica before anyone else could not that any of the girls wanted to. The girls are now waiting on their food. Tiffany leaned onto the table while looking at Jessica with a smile. Jessica avoided her look annoyed. '' Stop looking at me. '' Jessica said with a cold tone.

Tiffany giggled and smirked after. '' Nope. ''. Jessica rolled her eyes. '' Are you going to be like this the whole trip. '' Jessica asked annoyed. Tiffany nodded and showed her infamous eye-smile. Jessica sighed loudly. Not long after the food finally arrived and the girls started eating. '' We should totally have a party tomorrow night. '' Yuri said. '' I'll DJ '' She continued. The girls agreed.'' Especially in a house like that. '' Yoona said while munching on her food.

'' I don't think so. '' Jessica said with a cold tone. '' Partypooper. '' Sooyoung whispered but Jessica heared her and glared at her. '' Convince her, Fany. '' Sunny whispered into Tiffany's ear. Tiffany nodded and assured the girls it will be fine. '' We are going to have a party whether you like it or not. '' Tiffany said while eating her food. Jessica glanced at Tiffany. '' Not on my watch. '' Jessica said while glaring at her.

'' Then you can take all the time not being there when we party our asses off. '' Tiffany smiled and looked at her. Jessica looked at her in disbelief. How dare this girl go against me. The girls were impressed with Tiffany because Jessica was at loss off words. '' You really got some balls, Tiffany. '' Jessica said with a cold tone. Tiffany smiled. '' I was born with it. '' Tiffany said. The girls burst out laughing while jessica giggled softly.

'' I mean.. '' Tiffany started to get embarrased with her choice of words. '' Not literally.. '' Her face started to get red. '' I didn't know that, Fany let me see! '' Taeyeon said while still laughing. '' AISH! Do you want to party tomorrow night or not!? '' Tiffany yelled at the girls. The girls quickily stopped laughing because they know Tiffany will probably be the only one able to convince Jessica. Jessica was smiling the whole time while the girls were being yelled at by Tiffany. '' Alright. '' Jessica said and a tiny smile appeared on her face while looking at tiffany.

The girls started cheering. '' But not in my house. '' Jessica stated. The girls pouted. '' On the beach next to our house. '' Jessica said. The girls cheered even louder. '' That's an even better idea, Sica. '' Yoona said. The girls agreed. They stayed in the restaurant for another two hours, during these two hours they were eating and planning for the party tomorrow at the beach. The girls were deciding what food there will be at the party.

'' BBQ! '' Sooyoung and Yoona yelled at the same time. '' It's ideal for a beach party. '' Sooyoung stated. Yoona agreed happily. Seohyun started giving everyone tasked because she is good in it. '' Alright then Yoong unnie and Sooyoung unnie you two arrange the food while Taeyeon and Sunny arrange the drinks, Yuri you will arrange your DJ equipment.. I'll help if you need any. Ehm.. Hyoyeon you can help picking out the music with Yuri because your a dancer and have a good taste in music''

'' If you can all send me the numbers of the people you want to invite Krystal and I will do that. Last but not least Jessica and Tiffany will decorate the beach. Because you two are good in designing. '' Seohyun smiled. The girls agreed with the arrangement. For Jessica this was a bad idea. She going to be stuck with Tiffany trying to make Jessica fall in love with her all day. While Tiffany thinks this is a great oppurtunity to make Jessica fall in love with her.

'' Awesome! Lets go home and start planning. '' The bubbly eye-smile Tiffany said and jumped off her seat. '' Someone is excited. '' Taeyeon smirked and whispered into Tiffany's ear while the girls are walking towards the van to go home. Tiffany showed her a wide smile. '' I am. '' Tiffany said. '' I need your help with something but we will talk about it when we arrive home? '' Tiffany asked. ''What is it about? '' Taeyeon asked.

'' Your best friend. '' Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon nodded and glanced at Jessica. '' You like her don't you? '' Taeyeon smirked. '' To be honest, I don't know yet if I really like her or it's just admiration. I have always admired her when I was still in school. '' Tiffany said. '' I understand, She might not show it but I think she likes you if not and trust me on this one, you probably wouldn't even be on this trip with us. '' Taeyeon said and walked over to Sunny.

Tiffany smiled shyly. '' We will start tomorrow, I'm really tired and I need my sleep. '' Jessica said with a cold tone when the girls entered the van. '' Arasseo, honey. '' Tiffany smiled. Jessica looked at her. '' Did you just call me honey? '' Jessica asked in disbelief. Tiffany nodded. '' Problem? '' Tiffany asked. '' Eh.. YES!? '' Jessica said. '' Stop being a baby, I know it isn't the first time someone called you honey. '' Tiffany stated.

It wasn't. The girls Jessica spend a night with usually call her honey or baby. Even though she disliked it when they called her that somehow Tiffany calling her honey felt good. '' Aish. '' Jessia hissed confused with all her emotions. Tiffany smirked. The ride back home was long. Yoona and Sunny already fell asleep while leaning on the shoulder of the persons they love the most. It was a beautiful sight for Tiffany. '' Aren't they cute? '' Tiffany asked no one. Jessica thought Tiffany asked her so she glanced at the girls.

Not giving her an answer she glanced at Tiffany. Tiffany was about to fall asleep but her head was moving back and forth almost hitting the car window. Suddenly Tiffany's head fell down right on top of Jessica's shoulder and just like last time in the restroom. Her palms started to sweat and a flutter of electricity runs through her body. Jessia gulped hard. She leaned her head back looking at the ceiling because looking at Tiffany will make everything worse.

She was breathing heavily without knowing that a certain eyesmile person started to wake up because of it. '' Jessica, are you ok? '' Tiffany asked while caressing Jessica's cheek. Jessica jumped out of shock. The sight made Tiffany giggle. '' I'm fine. '' Jessica said sweat visible on her face. '' You don't seem fine to me. You are sweating like crazy. '' Tiffany stated and grabbed a tissue fom her bag to swipe away her sweat.

She swiped it away softly. Jessica was just sitting, staring at the girl infront of her. A thousand thoughts going through her mind. Tiffany finished swiping away her sweat and showed Jessica her beautiful eye-smile. Just like that Jessica smiled back '' Thank you. '' Jessica said and looked back out of the window. '' Your welcome. '' Tiffany smiled. without knowing that a pair of eyes are watching them with a tiny smile visible on her face.

After ten minutes the girls finally arrived home. Some already started planning for the party tomorrow. Jessica was too tired and went straight to bed while the rest of the girls went into the living room. Sunny grabbing some snacks from the kitchen and Taeyeon following along with some drinks. The girls are very excited for the party tomorrow night. Everybody finished quickily and went to bed because it was already 1 am. '' We'll talk tomorrow, Tae I'm tired. '' Tiffany said towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

Tiffany took a shower and then went to bed laying next to Jessica who is peacefully sleeping. Tiffany closed her eyes and fell asleep quickily it was a tiring day after all. Hours went by when Tiffany suddenly woke up with all the noise she heared. She opened her eyes slowly and watch the time it's 4 am now. She glanced at the other direction when she saw Jessica in a state that didn't look good. Jessica was sweating and moving alot. Jessia was mumbling words she didn't really hear. '' Please.. '' Jessica mumbled. She started moving more and sweating more. Her words became louder.

''Come back to me, please... '' A tear escaped from Jessica's eye. Tiffany was startled. '' I'm here, Jessica I'm not leaving you. '' Tiffany caressed the cheeks for the girl to calm down but it didn't help. '' WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! '' Jessica started yelling and moving alot with her hands she almost hit Tiffany. Tiffany didn't know what to do but the only solution was holding the girl still. She wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and put her leg on Jessica's. She whispered comforting words into her ear. After awhile Jessica started to calm down.

Jessica wrapped her arms unknowingly around Tiffany. Tiffany was happy she finally calmed the girl down. She stayed liked this the whole night while falling asleep in Jessica's arms. '' Miyoung.. '' Jessica whispered.