Chapter 13

December 24th, 2016 10:00 am

Tiffany's POV

Slowly I uncover my face with my blanket. I open my eyes and blink, Streaks of sunlight come through my window and blind me. It was a beautiful morning. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed and rub my hands onto my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn lightly. Tonight the girls and I are going to celebrate christmas eve at Taeyeon's house. My phone buzzer loudly indicating that I received a message.

I grab my phone, open it and smile appeared on my face when I discovered who message me. It's my girlfriend Sooyeon. A week after the kiss Sooyeon asked me to be her girlfriend. First we didn't place any title onto our relationship but after she witnessed a few men trying to flirt with me at the club she made sure everyone knows I belong to her. The news of Jessica Jung having a girlfriend was big news.

Thousand of articles about it were going around the first day Sooyeon announced our relationship. After pictures of us holding hands and hugging were going around on the internet Sooyeon decided to do a press conference. She told the whole world she was taken. She even told them how our love story begin. Alot of fans were happy for Sooyeon but others not so much. They didn't like that Sooyeon wasn't avaible anymore not that they ever had a chance but whatever..

'' Picking you up in a hour for breakfast, beautiful. '' Sooyeon texted.

I answered the text and quickily got ready. I first brushed my teeth and took a shower. I decided to wear a white high waist jeans and a pink sweater. I put my hair up in a ponytail with curls. After dressing up and put on some light make-up. I left my room and went downstair to greet Sunny when I saw Sooyeon & Sunny chatting on the couch. I walk behind her at the couch and bend down to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

Sooyeon turned around grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips I returned the kiss and we parted after getting out of breath. '' You know.. I'm still here right. '' Sunny said with a bitter tone. To be honest.. I forgot. I giggled and Sooyeon just smiled. '' We're going for breakfast I'll see you tonight at Taeyeon's. '' I said and kissed Sunny on the cheek. Sunny nodded '' See you tonight. '' Sunny said and left to her room.

'' Ready? '' Sooyeon asked. I nodded.. she smiled grabbed my hand and dragged me to her car. She opened the passenger seat for me, I sat down and close the door behind me lighty I smiled at her sweet gesture. She quickily walked over to her side and start the car. After awhile we arrived at Soshi restaurant. Yes.. they do serve breakfast too it started to be our favorite restaurant. We come home her thrice a week I think..

We ordered breakfast and started chatting. '' You look beautiful. '' Sooyeon said while eyeing me up and down. '' I was waiting for you to tell me '' I teased and kissed her cheek. '' I'd tell you everyday if that's what you want. '' Sooyeon smiled. '' Not necesarry you make me feel beautiful everyday. '' I smiled and intertwined our hands. '' That's good because that's what I wanted you to feel. '' Jessica said.

Our breakfast arrived and we started eating. The food was delicious.. the food was always delicious whenever we come. '' I thought maybe after breakfast we could go to Han River and rent a bicycle.'' Sooyeon said while munching on her pancakes. '' Sounds great. '' I said. Han River is a major river in South Korea. After breakfast we arrived at Han River we went to a bicycleshop and rented two bikes. 

We were riding our rented bicycles for more than two hours and after we ate some lunch while picknicking. '' I had alot of fun, Sooyeon. '' I said. I leaned onto the front of Sooyeon chest while her arms are wrapped around my waist. '' Me too. '' Sooyeon kissed my neck softly. '' I can't believe after so many years we are back together. Where we belong. '' Sooyeon said. I nodded. '' I love you.. '' I said softly. '' I love you too. '' Sooyeon said. 

'' I thought you don't believe in love. '' I turned around to face her and smirked. '' People change. You make people change. Just the way you changed me 10 years ago. '' Sooyeon answered. '' I never believed in love ever since we parted ways. At the time I didn't know the meaning of what I was feeling for you. I didn't know my feelings for you would be so strong we were only fourteen years old. But everyday you showed me that the feeling I had for you was love. The first eye-contact, the first handshake, the first hug and the first kiss I felt electricity going through my body exactly what happened the first day I met you again. So basically what I'm trying to say is.. The meaning of love in my opinion is you. You are the only one possible to make me love. You are the only one possible to make me do stupid, irritional things. You make me feel weak by the knees, you make me veel vulnerable and you make me feel loved. '' Sooyeon smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

A tear escaped my eyes. Not because I was upset but because I was happy. She's back to the Sooyeon she use to be, the Sooyeon I fell in love with. '' But love also makes you strong, it makes you do sweet things for the one you love. I will never leave you again without a fight. '' I said and kissed her with passion. I wanted her to know I meant every word. Sooyeon grabbed her bag and took something out of it. My eyes went wide when I saw a beautiful diamond necklace. '' This is for you. '' Sooyeon smiled and placed it around my neck. '' Thank you Sooyeon. '' I engulfed her into a tight hug and kissed her all over her face. 

'' Alright.. calm down Miyoung. '' Sooyeon giggled and pushed me away lightly. I pouted '' You don't like my kisses. '' I started to fake cry and Sooyeon felt for it. '' Oh no no no! '' Sooyeon started to panick. '' I love your kisses. " Sooyeon said. " You better or you wouldn't be getting any kisses  for a long long long time! ". I smiled innocently and kissed her on the cheek. Sooyeon wasn't so happy about my comment and glared at me. '' You know your glares doesn't effect me at all, right? '' I said. Sooyeon pouted and nodded.

'' You're so cute. '' I kissed her lips gently. Sooyeon smiled widely and engulfed me into a hug.