How could you?

Ashley's POV

I was woken by a kick in my ribs. I opened my eyes and saw Annabel. 

"What do you want to torture me more?" I question, still hurt from what she did to me.

"No. I need you to go back to the house and tell Andy that you want to quit the band, pack up your things and leave. If you don't there are serious consequences," she said.

"Like what?"

"Oh, things like torture, death, despair."

"I'm not afraid of any of those things anymore."

"Well then, we'll have to find something that scares you."

"Whatever."

"Also if you so much as mention me in any bad way, you are dead. Got it?"

I sigh and she unties me. I stretch my arms and stand up, rolling out my sore ankles. I pick up the bag of things that she had thrown at me. I look inside. Guns. I wanted to get rid of these. This many guns scares me. I try not to be a violent person. 

"What is this for?" I ask, hiding my terror. 

"Telling Andy to fuck off. To tell him that you don't love him. Tell him to get over you. You obviously don't love him and you being here will only cause problems for him. I care about him. I want him to be happy but I can see that you aren't going to be with him so just go away. Get out of our life so we can move on. I want him to be able to move on and you staying will not allow him to be able to move on."

"I do care about him. I want to be with him. I wa-"

"Really? Or do you want to be by me? Because the reason Andy is like he is now is because you pushed him away after fucking him. I hate how you can act like this is all our fault that no one is happy with you right now but the truth is that it is your own damn fault. I tried and tried to be the person I want to be and get everyone back to the way they were but you are in the way. I can't get past the memories they have of you. I want them to forget you. to move on with their lives and their careers. You are keeping them from getting them to their true potential. I Want them to get better. You are keeping that from happening."

"I really like Andy. I was being stupid with you. You are really one of the worst people I have ever met."

"Really? You are going to tell me that when I could kill you right  here and now?"

"Yes. Because I am not afraid of death. I am not afraid of what you will do to me. I just want to see Andy."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you are a whore. That is all you are. You are incapable of love. You are not able to love others. Only yourself. The only thing-"

"You don't know shit about me. You don't know a goddamn thing about me and you are accusing me of being a whore? You are the one who almost fucked me that day that I kissed you! You are calling me a whore even though you disregarded your boyfriend for me?"

"I don't think you are thinking properly here-"

She is cut off by me punching her in the face as hard as I can. She is being a total bitch and judging me for things that she did. I can't take it anymore. I drop the bag of guns and run off. I don't know where I am, or where I am going. I just need to find somewhere to call Andy. I have to talk to him. I need him. He needs me.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why am I so stupid???

I need to get Andy back. That is the only thing on my mind. I want Andy to know that I love him.

I see a store not that far away and run to it and run inside. 

"Hello-" the person at the front said.

"Yes, hi. Can I use your phone? I need to call home. I left my phone at home and I need them to come pick me up," I said rushed.

"Yeah. go ahead," they replied.

I grabbed the phone and dialed Andy's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Ashley?!"

"Andy! Thank god you answered. I need you to come pick me up. I am about 6 miles east of home and have no way of getting there. There is a park here that I could meet you at."

"Okay, I'll be right there. stay where you are. I will have Jake run a location on the phone you are using."

"Thank you. Oh and Andy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," he says.

I can hear the smile in his voice as he says it.

I hang up and thank the person before leaving and crossing the street to the park. I am going to have a while to wait so I go to the sand pit that is there and level out the sand and write out, I love you, Andy. I love you more than anything. You are the one person I care about more than anything. I want to stay with you for as long as I can. I will be with you until the day that we die. 

 By the time I finish it and have made it pretty, it is dark and I see CC's car pulling in. I pretend not to notice and keep drawing. I see Andy running towards me and I smile to myself still pretending to not notice. 

Andy attacks me in a hug and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back. How can I be so stupid as to let this wonderful man go? How could I have let myself leave him for that awful human of a girl, Annabel? 

"Andy," I say, breaking the kiss. "I wrote something for you."

I point to the sand pit and he reads it, a smile growing larger with every line he reads. He turns to me and kisses me. 

"I love you too, Ashley. No matter where you are, what you are doing, I will always love you."

I smile at that and he helps me into CC's car.