1

I awake in an unfamiliar room I didn't remember going unconscious in. I can't remember much, for the most part I remember the clank of a gun crashing onto a wooden floor, sirens, me running and falling off a cliff and unconscious structs me. Am I dead? I asked myself, the pumping of my heart and me technically breathing answered my question. My legs about buckled under me when I try standing, my hand slam on a wall closest to me for support, then I felt a sticky substance attach itself to my hand. With the flickering lights, I squint at my hand,  I could make out what represents blood with a sharp, fresh smell of finger paint. It is a vibrant red, but still had that old paint look. I take a look around, it was a boxy area. Walls peeling its paint, where brick shows itself. Small doors, with rusted locks, was under a different number per door. I walk around and squint at the walls, figuring out that there was four doors, and four numbers. Simply 1 to 4, in vibrant but old red finger paint.

  Then, as I was backing into the center, my foot trips on something, but my fingers clasp to a cold smooth surface before I could have a chance to fall backwards. As I turn to face what I had clasp my fingers onto, I recognized it as one of those plastic cradles that newborns are set in if there are up for adoption. I read the paper that was taped onto the front of it in pen 'Sherrie', that is so strange, 'cause my name is Sherrie. The other letters were faded. I then looked inside the crib, where lays a white sheet, with a lump under. When I was little, my step mom wold all ways tell me, 'some day, you are going to be set out for death with all that curiosity in you.' She was right.

I take a breathe, and grabbed the sheets and pull them to where I can see what lays inside. There staring back at me with shallow blue eyes, a blonde patch of hair put up in a bow, frail chubby structure, in a pair of simple white baby cloths, was me. The baby version. Only a split second, it grew into a human creature with black beedy eyes, mouth filled with sharp teeth, claws sharp as razors, and jumped at me.

----

A/N I hope enjoy, cause it will be a week before I will publish this again. :)