2

I grab at my throat, for I felt being choked. My knees bedded into my stomach, as I bend over gasping for air, while being blinded by a cloth folded tightly around my eyes. "We need to go to operation two, or she will suffocate." I hear a male voice. I began getting dizzy. "GET IT OUT!" The voice was so loud, it made me jump. Then, what felt like forever dying, I began to see a light and I am safe and sound, laying on cold gray concrete. After going through what I went through I didn't know what to do. I notice a drip of blood splash upon my hand as I sat up. I look up, and there hanged up in a tree are two people. There throats slit opened, naked, showing whip marks.  Another drop splash my face. I scrambled to my feet. For I know who they are, they are my parents. The real ones, brutally murdered by people who hated them, also the people that kidnapped me and signed papers to show I'm theirs. Because they lied their way, pleading to insanity, they got away with murder. Heck, I have been with 10 foster parents until my step parents were able to get out of a asylum. Leading to my life of hell.

 I notice the sky going dark, and as I take another look at my parents, darkness swallowed my body. I felt like falling, till I hit ground. The wind knocked out of me.

=====

A/N Hope you enjoy Sherries backstory, and hope you guys comment and hit the star to show your approval of how much you like this story. If this chapter gets ten views, and likes, I'll upload another tomorrow. :)Chow!