3

I grab at my waist, only grasping little bits of air. As I am able to breathe , I notice I am facing one of the small doors from that strange room. Its lock has been unlocked, and with curiosity, I twist the knob. Now facing a room that seems to never end. I look behind me and there is a narrow hallway. It made me nauseous to look at. I decided to look back at the door, and instead ran my face into the wall. I place my hands on the wall, feeling it, to see if the door went invisible. But it hadn't, it's just gone. I know I have to face my fears of long narrow hallways, I then stood, brushed off my dress, and turned and start to walk my way down the hallway. 

 I began to feel goose bumps crawl up my body. Shaking didn't help much, now strike with pain upon my neck. As if a needle has found its way into flesh. My vision gets blurry, and as I blink a chair comes to view. The hallway now ended, ending into another boxy area. The walls, ceiling, the floor were all black. I hate the feeling of being isolated. But I had no choice, for the hallway behind me disappeared. And so, something is telling me to sit in the chair. Its whispering voice barely heard. Then it says it loudly, "sit in the chair." I obeyed, so It wouldn't scream again. As I did, straps appeared and strapped me down. Then the walls started shrinking. Getting ever so close. I felt like I was going to be squished into a human sized gum. I then started panicking, yanking every which way. Trying to get rid of the tight grip. But the straps would not let that be. Then, as if on pause, the walls stop. Then I feel extreme weight on my knees and ankles. The straps letting me go. Now falling into the black abyss. Gradually floating, but the weight was so severe, I felt trapped. This is what I hate, narrow hallways, needles, being tied down, being enclosed in a small space, and feeling trapped. 

===

A/N Text down below what scares you guys the most, what is your most deepest fear of all things. Other than that, hope you guys liked this chapter, and hit the star to show approval, and hope you guys still read. Chow!