Funeral day

Lori woke up to Dalton and Will jumping on Cole's bed.

"Wake up!" they shouted.

Cole groaned and threw his pillow at them. Will fell of the bed dragging Dalton with him.

"Hey!" Will yelled

"OW!" Dalton groaned.

Lori chuckled and looked up at Cole. his messy hair everywhere and a huge smile on his face.

"Hey! Michelle made pancakes!" Dana screamed coming through the door.

Lori grinned and crawled over Cole and started running to the kitchen.

"Hey!" Dana ran after her.

The five if them ran down the stairs and to the hall way.

"Not fair!" Will cried.

Lori laughed and was gonna round the corner when she ran into a figure. she fell back on her butt. She looked up saw Gabe staring at her. Cole ran past the guys and helped her up.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." she said

Cole faced Gabe "what's your problem man!"

"I don't have a problem. what's your problem?" Gabe replied.

Cole pushed Gabe and Gabe pushed Cole back.

"Hey stop!" Lori yelled standing in between them.

Dana came into the hallway looking at Cole and Gabe.

"Problem boys?" He asked.

"No Mr.Vaughns." Lori said grabbing Cole's hand and pulling him away from Gabe.

Michelle smiled at them as they came in. She placed her hand over her heart.

"I told you." she said hitting Scott in the chest.

"Told Scott what?" both Dana's asked coming in.

((For those who don't know. Dana from IM5 was named after his father. So Dana senior and Dana junior))

"That Cole and Lori would get together." Scott said rolling his eyes.

"Why do you say it like that?" Cole asked.

"I just never really thought of you guys...dating...let alone...getting MARRIED." Scott admited.

"Hey, I would make an AMAZING daughter-in-law and you know it." Lori said.

Cole smiled and wrapped his arms around Lori. Michelle made a little "awe" sound and Lori rolled her eyes. Will copied her and leaned against the counter with his head in his hands. Dana and Dalton mimicked him. Lori turned around and pulled Cole closer. she whispered "laugh for me."

Her whispering in his ear made him laugh. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"PDA!!!!" The boys yelled.

"That's not PDA. You wanna see PDA?!?" Cole grabbed Lori and buried his head in her neck. Lori giggled while everyone else gasped.

"Cole!" Michelle said.

Lori pulled away laughing. She held onto Cole so she wouldn't fall backwards.

"Mom I would never do that in front of you!" Cole said offended.

"Good...wait...Hey!" Michelle said.

Everyone laughed and Scott kissed her forehead. They were all smiling and laughing till Julie walked into the kitchen. Then reality struck Lori.