Transferring Schools

(F/n)'s POV

'Ughhh..we're always learning the same thing.I've already learnt this in my tuition centre.'*looks at the window*(i know clichè isn't it 😂😂)I've had the biggest crush on Rin when Gou introduced me to him.*BANG*That sound made ne snapped back into reality.

"(F/N) CAN YOU STOP DAYDREAMING AND INSTEAD FOCUS ON WHAT WE ARE LEARNING NOW?!?!?!?""Y-yes..i-i'm sorry.""I WILL NOT TAKE A SORRY FOR AN ANSWER GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!!"

♧Time skip brought to you by Rin's sexiness~~~♧

'What the heck is wrong with Ms.Narima??I just wanna transfer to another school..'*opens door*"Oh its you (f/n)!!My favourite student,ehat can i do for you?""Well..i was punished by Ms.Narima during maths class just now because i was daydreaming..""Tsk tsk,well why were you daydreaming?""Its because i already learnt the things that the teachers are teaching us.""Hmm..I have an idea!How about transfering schools sounds?"Its like he read my mind."Sure i would like to transfer but to which school and i would also need to ask my mum's permission.""Well,you are going to transfer to Samezuka Academy because they are allowing girls to attend their school but none of them had agreed because the level that they are studying is higher than an average highschool level.""I guess its fine im going to ask my mum.""Sure!If your mum allows then meet me in my office after school to do your entrance test.Bye!""Okay Mr.Hajime and bye!"

♧Time skip cos' author-san is lazy♧

"I'm home!""Welcome home dear,go up and change then come down to eat.""Okay."*goes up to your bedroom*You open your door to reveal a big room,wall painted with (f/c) and wooden floors with fake (favourite/type/of/flower) garlands hung on your walls.You changed into baggy pajamas and your cat ears and tail popped out."Meow~~Its so hard to hold in your ears and tail if you're a neko..mew~~."

♧Time skip..TOO MANY TIME SKIPSS-reader-chan IDC AUTHOR-SAN IS LAZY♧

After you finished your dinner,you asked your mum about you transferring schools."Mum."Yes,swetheart what is it?""Well..my school learning standards are lower than mine so Mr.Hajime suggested that I transfered to Samezuka Academy since their standards were the same as mine.""Hmm..Sure!I'm only letting you because its about your studies and its also Samezuka Academy.Doesn't Rin study there?I think you can stay in his dorm!"your mum says giggling.Your cheeks and ears turned crimson."M-mum please s-stop t-teasing me.""Hehe~"*you go up to your room embarrased.

"Well..at least i can transfer there.Oh right!I need to tell them that i'm transferring.You pulled out your phone and went to you group chat thet Gou had set up.

(F/n):Hey guys i need to tell you something

Nagisa:What is it (f/n)-chan?

(F/n):.....i'm transferring schools

Makoto:WAIT WHAT

Rei:NOO THERE WON'T BE ANYMORE BEAUTY IN MY LIFE

Gou:WHY IS MY BEST FRIEND LEAVING MEE

Nagisa:(F/N)-CHAN DONT GO

Haru:Where are you going to transfer to?

Nagisa:Haru how are you not sad for (f/n)-chan leaving???

Haru:I am sad but isn't my question supposed to be asked?

(F/n):Hey hey lets stop the arguing and im going to Samezuka Academy

Gou:EHH isn't that school a boys school?

(F/n):It was but they changed it i also need to the entrance exams

Rei:Well you have our support right guys?

Haru:yep

Nagisa:Anything for (f/n)-chan

Gou:Good luck

Makoto:I hope you get to enter

(F/n):Aww~~thank you so much

(F/n):Oh yeah i have a confession to make if i get to enter and gtg bye!

     I know i know i havent finished my free oneshots yet..i will do that later now im going to focus on this one