Chapter 6

Liv POV

I've been homeless for about a week now. I've just been sleeping on park benches. As bad as my life has been in the past, I never expected it to get this low. I never thought I'd be one of those people.

I layed down for the night on my usual bench. Then I heard people coming. I wipe my soaking wet cheek. I hadn't realized I was crying until just now. Two guys each were handing me 20s. I didn't accept the money. Then I looked up at their faces and it was Liam and Zayn.

"Liv?" Liam said. I didn't respond. I didn't even think before getting up and running. Next thing I know, they are both chasing me. I ran into an alley and I was dead-ended. They cornered me. "Liv, what happened? Why were you crying on a bench?" Liam asked softly. "Um, I lost one of my jobs and now I'm homeless" I said with my voice shaking. They both looked at me sympathetically. No one spoke, they just hugged me.

"Why don't you come and stay with us for a while?" Liam suggested. "I don't know. I don't wanna be a bother." I said. "Liv, trust me. You are not a bother. We would love for you to come stay with us. No, I am begging you to come stay with us" Liam said. "Alright, maybe just for a few nights" I said. "No you stay as long as you need. No rush at all" Zayn said. "Okay" I mumbled. "Come on, love. Let's get you out of this cold." Liam said. I followed him and Zayn back to the house.

We got there and Zayn unlocked the door. We walked in and I shiverd, letting my body adjust to the warmth of the house. "Boys!" Liam shouted. They all came in one by one. "LIV! YOUR BACK!" Louis screamed. "Umm yeah" I said quietly.

"Zayn and I went to her apartment to see if she was okay and she's gonna stay with us for a while" Liam explained. Louis and Harry cheered. But when I looked over at Niall, he had a look of disgust in his eyes. I tried not to look because I knew it would just hurt me.

"Liv, would you like me to show you to your room?" Harry asked. "Sure" I responded. Then I followed Harry upstairs. We passed 5 rooms. Then Harry stopped at the last one on the right. He opened the door revealing a neatly decorated, guest bedroom. It had to be the cleanest room in the house.

"Do you want me to leave so you can unpack?" Harry asked. "Unpack what?" I laughed. "Well, your clothes, and stuff, of course" Harry replied. "Um, I don't have anything" I said. "What do you mean you don't have anything? Didn't you grab some stuff before you left your apartment?" Harry asked. "What apartment?" I laughed. "Wha-uh...I'm confused. Am I missing something?" Harry asked. "Yeah, right, um, I lost my apartment over a week ago. I-I've been sleeping on park benches. I-I got fired from one of my j-jobs. And I literally have nothing. I've worn the same clothes since I became homeless. And I've had to brush my teeth in gas station bathrooms." I explained. Harry immediately hugged me. "Thanks, Harry" was all I could say. "And tomorrow, we'll take you shopping for some new clothes." Harry said. Then we heard arguing downstairs.

Niall POV

Why is she here? she is just an attention seeker trying to use us. But I'm not letting it happen to me. I hate her. Okay, I don't hate her, she just reminds me of someone. But I can't figure out who.

Liam POV

"Why the hell is she here?" Niall said fairly loud. "Niall, don't be rude. She had no where else to go" I said. "She's just using us for fame and money" Niall said. "Niall, don't say that. she actually didn't want to come here but she's homeless and she literally had no where to go. She's been sleeping on a park bench. So shut the fuck up. You don't know what the hell your talking about." I said starting to lose my temper.

Liv POV

I heard everything.

*****A/N: Hey guys!!! What did you think? Please let me know. So, do you think Niall will finally remember now that Liv is living with them? Or will Liv living with them tear apart Liam and Niall's friendship. Thanks for reading! It really means a lot to me.

Here is a pineapple quote of the day from me:

I don't speak french, but i took it for 5 years growing up. So, if i were in a situation where i had to say, 'Excuse me, Pineapples are blue and they like to swim what time is is Library?' -I'd be all set.

Bye guys!!!*****