Chapter 20

Liv POV

We got to the People's Choice Awards and it was kinda boring. One Direction and Little Mix both won awards. Then we went to an after party. I only stayed near Jade most of the time. I mean I was her date though so it's okay. The boys except Niall came over to me to check on me to make sure I was okay. Knowing me, I put on a fake smile and I convinced them I was okay. But inside, I was far from okay. But no one else needs to know that.

We stayed for a while and I tried to stay away from alcohol as much as possible because though I don't remember the other night, I know it went bad and I had a lot of vodka. "Jade, do you like Caitlyn?" I asked. "No" she said. "Why?" I asked. "Because Perrie told me what happened and that she got you suspended from your job. And she has been a bitch to you ever since she met you" she explained. "Thanks Jade" I said. "I'm not Niall's biggest fan at the moment either" Jade said. "Why?" I asked. "Because he hurt you" she explained. "But I don't want you or any of the other girls to be mad at him because you've only known me for a few weeks and you've been friends with Niall for years now. And I don't want to get in the way of that. It's okay to take his side. I actually prefer it" I said. "But it's his own fault. He's the one that screwed up. We are all on your side whether you like it or not. Us and the guys" Jade said. "Thanks, it means a lot that I finally have friends. Ever since Niall left, I was alone and I had no one" I said. "Well you have us now. We're your family" Jade said. "Do you think I should talk to Niall? Would he talk to me?" I asked. "I think there's only one way to find out. Do you want me to go with you?" She asked. "No I think I can and should handle it on my own" I said. "Okay, I'm here if you need me" She said. "Thanks, Jade" I said.

Niall POV

I feel bad about my argument with Liv the other day. Caitlyn and I just had a fight. She left. We broke up. It was about me taking pictures with fans. I'm not gonna stop taking pictures with fans just because she gets jealous. I was deep in thought when Liv came up to me. "Um, Niall, could I talk to yo for a minute?" she asked. She looked really nervous. "Of course. Why don't we go outside so we can talk in private" I suggested. "Um, I don't think that's such a good idea. Caitlyn would probably be upset if your alone with me" She said. It was cute how she cared. "Um, it's okay. Caitlyn left. I sort of...we broke up" I explained. "Oh" she said while looking down. I grabbed her hand and walked her outside. As I held her hand, I felt sparks. I couldn't tell if she felt the sparks, but I knew they meant something. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything that's happened. And I mean EVERYTHING. Perrie and Liam told me everything that happened between you and Caitlyn. She cost you your job and I was a dick and I wouldn't hear your side of the story. And I am so sorry for that. You didn't deserve the way I treated you. Hell, I don't even deserve the attention your giving me right now. And Nothing I said was true. Don't believe a word I said. I mean I am so-" Then I was cut off by her kissing me. That's when I felt it. Fireworks. I kissed her back and I never wanted to stop. But then she broke the kiss. That's when she looked me in the eye. "I like you. I like you more than a friend. And I know you don't feel the same because well, you have feelings for Caitlyn, and what I just did was wrong. Really wrong. And I'm sorry but that's how I feel" she said.

Oh my god. She feels the same! I never thought this would ever happen. But I need to say something. "I like you too. I've liked you since we were little. And I don't like Caitlyn. I never really did. And I know this sounds bad but I only used her to get my mind off you. Because I love you. So, Liv, will you go out on a date with me?" I asked. "Yes!" she responded almost immediately. Then she hugged me. "So no more fighting?" she said. "No, no more fighting" I said. "We should go back inside before everyone thinks we got mugged" she said. "Agreed" I said. I grabbed her hand and led her inside where everyone was gathered.

*****A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Niall and Liv are finally together. But will it last? Comment and tell me what you think. Please don't forget to vote also:)

Always remember to be like a pineapple: Pineapples are goals.

Bye My Loves!!!*****