Chapter 30

Zayn POV

I got Perrie's text as Liam and I were off to Niall's room. Liam pounded on the door continuously until Niall opened it. That's when we barged in his room. "What the hell guys" he said. "You need to fix things with Liv and you need to do it now." Liam said firmly. "Why? She obviously doesn't trust me!" Niall yelled. "Because earlier tonight Liv was raped by some random guy on the street and she needs you!" Liam yelled. "She needs you now more than ever, Niall" I said more calmly than Liam. That's when Niall broke down crying. "This is all my fault. If I hadn't broken up with her, this wouldn't have happened." He sobbed.

Liam told Ni everything that has happened to Liv and by the time he was done, he was crying hysterically. Then after a good 45 minutes, he eventually calmed down. "I love her. I've never stopped loving her since I met her" he said. "We're not the ones you should be saying this to, Ni" I said. "I think Liv should know this" Liam said.

"Do you think she'll ever take me back?" he asked. "I don't know, mate. But I think you should try." I said. "I have an idea...but I need your help" he said and we nodded.

One Day Later...

Liv POV

I've been doing better. But I'm still sad and I'm messed up inside. I can't get the images out of my head. It's awful.

"Liv, out of bed. Now!" Perrie said tossing the blankets off my bed. She went through my suitcase before pulling out a royal blue skirt, and a white t-shirt. "You are going out with me today. And you are gonna stop moping around and have fun" she said pulling me out of bed. "Get dressed. I'm going to my room to get some makeup and when I get back, you better be wearing that outfit" she announced, leaving the room. I decided not to put up a fight and just do what she said. Perrie looked happy to see that I did as told. She took me in the bathroom and put some eyeliner and mascara on me. Then she straightened my hair. I have to admit, I looked good. Then I put my white converse on and followed Perrie out the door. "Where are we going, Perrie?" I asked. "It's a surprise. I'm not telling you, babe" she replied. We walked a few blocks to an empty park. It's dark so I couldn't see anything. But then I saw some lanterns hanging in the trees. There was a picnic blanket on the grass, a movie screen hanging on a tree branch, and then a small projector on the ground.

"Perrie, what is this?" I asked. "Give it a chance" she replied. Then Niall came out from behind the movie screen. He was holding a bouquet of flowers. "Liv, I wanted to tell you I feel awful about EVERYTHING that has happened and I cannot even think about forgiving myself for what I did and said. I love you. I've never stopped loving you since I met you. You have stolen my heart and I love you so, so much" he said. Then he turned on the projector and a slideshow started playing. I hadn't noticed Perrie walked away. The slideshow was playing a bunch of pictures from when we were little. After about 3 pictures, I looked at NIall and a look of worry spread across his face. "What's wrong? Do you not like it?" He asked. That''s when I leaned in and Kissed him. He kissed back after he realized what I was doing. Then I pulled away. "I'm not empty anymore" I whispered...

*****A/N: Hey guys! so this is the last part of Empty. I wanna thank you guys so much for all the support I received while writing this. Thanks so much. And I don't know yet if I'm making a sequel. I think I've screwed this up enough. But I am working on something else so stay tuned...

Bye my Loves:)*****