Meeting New People!

Y/n POV;

'Phew! Finally found it!'

After following long nose for what felt like an eternity, I had finally found the ship, I decide to ditch the guy and climb on to the ship myself. I'm walking with my head down, trying to keep a low profile since Sera stuffed my cloak somewhere in my sack, and in order to get it I have to take everything else out first. And let me tell you, there is noooo waaay I'm going to take aaaall that stuff out. Apparently, I'm not looking where I'm going because I bump into this big and overly cocky guy, though I'm pretty sure that he bumped into me on purpose.

"Hey hey hey. Watch where your going little girl. Somone like you shouldn't be here. Only the best of the best go here!"

'Huh? Who the who is he talkin' to? This guy won't even make it past the preliminaries! Let alone, getting a license!'

I look up to him smirking, then I pretend to not know who he's talking to and looking around, I say,

"Ooooh, so are you talking about yourself?"

That make the guy a bit red,

"WHAT? NO! I mean.. do I look like a little girl to you? Little girl."

'Ugh. That was the second time he called me that! Ok, ok. Keep calm and don't attack him' 

All eye's were on us now and I didn't want to make a big scene by fighting, so instead I talk back to him.

"Hmmm.... well on the outside you look a guy but on the inside your really a scared little girl who will soon be crying for his mommy at only the preliminary stage of this Exam."

I smirk as he gets really mad.

"Whats wrong did I hit a sensitive spot? I'm sorry for only stating the truth."

I start to hear some laughs and the man grows even more redder then he already is. Then he screams, raising his hand to hit me,

"WHY YOU!!"

But instead, I dodge swiftly and catch his arm to twist it in a very uncomfortable position and hold it there for a good ten seconds,

"Now say your sorry and I won't break anything else. You've got ten seconds..."

I threaten him a bit before counting off,

"10.... 9......8.....7.....6.....5.....4....3.......2.........."

The man looks at me, tears falling out before apologizing,

"I- I- I'm sorry!"

And just like that I let go of the crying man and then, not caring about the scene I just made, I kneel down to say.

"The exam hasn't even started and your already crying for your mommy. Next time, think twice before calling me a little girl."

And with that I walk toward a crowd as they give me some room to walk in between them with a look of horror on their faces. '

Great. So much for making friends'

I think a bit sadly as I lean on a railing. Suddenly I hear a voice call out to me,

"Hi! My name's Gon! Gon Freecs! What's yours?"

I turn around to see a boy just about my height, with spiky greenish- black hair and a green shirt and shorts along with brown eyes. He also has a backpack with a fishing pole sticking out.

"Y/n l/n."

I answer.

"Y/n? Thats a really pretty name!"