It's Decided...

Present Time
Y/n POV;

I must say, Sera's training was quite harsh, but worth it! Last year, I was able to use Uorau for an hour and a half! That's the longest time I could have ever hold it, usually I could use it for a good ten minutes or if I'm feeling really lucky fifteen minutes. But Sera said that I would be able to hold for much much longer but that it was good that I could summon Uorau at will.

'Even so, I should be strong enough to pass the Hunters Exam! So why? Why won't she let me go?' 

You see, based on these papers that Sera gave me when we first met, I apparently come from a village called "Fiora Village". My parents had given birth to me before they were married and so, the elders didn't like this.

They wanted me gone and in came the Reese Brothers, they proposed to the elders that they would "get rid if their problems". Let me clear something up, "Their problems" = ME.

Oh, but my parents.....no wait, the papers say that my mom protested and that my father ran away. I'm not sure how they took me away from my mother but they did, and then I was in the Reese Brothers captivity along with other "unwanted children".

We were abused, tortured, put up for their amusement, nearly starved to death, and every year they would take two kids at random, on the spot, and take them to sell them. And if no one took them then they would kill them....... sick, I know.

But then, they took my best friend, Claire. She was my everything, my best friend, my sister, my idol! And yet, she didn't even hesitate to switch sides to the Reese Brothers when she heard she was the next to go. She killed everyone there.... by her own hands.

'I swore.. I swore that I would avenge Nira and the others. That I would kill Claire and those sick brothers!"

  I think, gritting my teeth in fury.

"Ok! Its decided, I am not going to be held back by a simple 'No'!"

I say to myself. Let's see, right now is midnight and Sera's gone picking Midnight Herbs. I get up from my bed slowly and tiptoe to my drawer and change into my f/o. Then I tiptoe over to my desk which has a small mirror on it to fix my hair, why am I tiptoeing?

Well, this is Sera we're talking about, a pro hunter and is respected very well throughout all hunters, so there must be a reason for that. Knowing Sera she would be able to sense a mouse from a mile away, so it only made sense that she would be able to detect that something was wrong from wherever she was. After fixing my hair, I start packing supplies into a small sack.

Hmm... let's see;

• Clothes?

Check,

• Under garments?

Check,

• Water bottles?

Check,

• Food?

CHECK!!

• Weapons?

Check!

And any other important things I need. I then take a small cloak, that's only big enough to cover my face and shoulders and put it on, it shows my figure a bit but it's not like I'm pretending to be a boy.

I sigh and take a look around my room, "Goodbye room.... I really liked this room," I think a bit sadly, I start walking out passing the kitchen and dining room as I did. "Goodbye kitchen that Sera almost burnt down while trying to cook, I feel a bit bad for you.." "Goodbye dining room where Sera always tried to steal my food.." I chuckle to myself a bit and walk out of the house, "Goodbye house, I promise to come visit soon!" I smile sadly and turn around... only to be stopped dead in my tracks.

"Where are you going?"
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Dun dun duuuunnnnn!!!!! Hey luvlies, Mace here! Thanks for reading and sorry for the cliffhanger! Also, I like to write my stories at a kinda slow pace for affect so sorry that it hasn't not progressed much!!! But don't worry it should start in the next two chapters! Again, I am sooo sorry!! But hey! If you want to see the story start progressing then click that orange button below! Bye then Luvlies!