Allow Me To Explain!

Y/n POV;

I sighed and plopped myself onto the bed. Now your probably all wondering,

"What the what is Uorau and who the who are you?"

And to those questions I must say..... I don't know. I know what Uorau is but... as for my past, I really don't know. All I have are some pieces of papers telling me who I am but that doesn't explain all the questions in my head. But before I get into that let me tell you bit more about myself......

•》《◆》《•》《◆》FlashBack By Emily!《•》《◆》《•》《◆》
《•》《◆》《•》《◆》《•》"Whats up?"《◆》《•》《◆》《•》《◆
8 Year old Y/n POV;

"Uuugh..." 

I groan, opening my eyes and see a sky blue colored... ceiling?! I shoot out of my bed, only to regret it 2 seconds later.

'What the..? Why does it hurt so much??'

I think in confusion, as I lay myself back on the bed. I suddenly sense some type of presence and turn my head to the door on the other side of the room.

Don't ask me how I know they're there, I guess living on the edge has given me keen sense's. Sure enough, a woman comes in through the door. When she sees me looking at her, her green eyes widen a bit but then she returns back to her original self and she comes in.

"Who are you? What do you want? Are you here to take me back, if so then I'm not going back!"

I say, bombarding her with questions and looking at her from head to toe. She's wearing a sleeveless turtleneck top that stops a bit above from her belly button and a some shorts and hand gloves, even though it was pouring outside, her amazingly long blond hair doesn't seem too wet. She stares at me a bit, also studying me, then she bursts out laughing.

"Wha- whats so funny?" 

Wiping a few tears from her eyes she answers me,

"Well, your able to sense me coming but your not able to tell where you are? You've still got a long way to go kid,"

  I frown a bit, confusion evident on my face, she smiles and continues,

"Well, here's one thing, does this look like the place where I would keep captured kids?"

Finally managing to get up, I look around the room. The walls are also sky blue like the cieling and there's a chestnut colored desk next to me and at the other corner of my room is a bean bag blocking a foldable closet to change, At the other corner is a drawer with a lamp on it.

'Why is the lamp all the way over there?'

I wonder, then I answer my own question,

'Oh, it's because the desk next to my bed is a work desk and there's already a small light on it.' 

Its small but a cozy room,

*ahem*.

Suddenly I turn my attention back to the lady who cleared her thoat and who is now smiling,