Chapter 4

Mas POV -

Its almost been 4 years being in this sh*thole. And we made a perfect plan escape.

I notice one of those f*cken humans sitting next to me and I see the keys hanging near is pocket.

Heh I bet your wondering why didn't escaped years ago. Well us hybrids have magics,but they made a device to block our magic. And we are gonna break that dev-

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
'MAS YOU WEREN'T SOPOSE TO BREAK THE FORTH WALL !!!" Yelled Jam

"WELL HOW WILL THE READERS KNOW WHY DIDN'T WE ESCAPE BY NOW!!!" Mas yelled back

"F*CK YOU MAS" Yelled Jam as she was fixing the forth wall.

"Shouldn't it be the other around~" said Mas as he smirked licking his lips.

"F*ck off" said Jam as she finished fixing the wall and threw Mas back to his world.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I smirked and see the pathetic human asleep. I turn into my demon form and swiftly slipped my arm threw the bars. I grabbed the keys and unlocked my cell. And I started to unlock every hybrids cell the cheered but I silence them.

I look back to the cell I was and see my cellmate Soul. I sighed and let's Sam back in control.

Sam POV-

Mas let me back in control and I know why Soul is like this. I went to her and put my hands on her shoulders and she looked up with tears.

I felt a tear go down my cheek and I hugged Soul as she sobbed.

"I know Soul,I know I miss her too," I said as I remember what happened when we were in here.

Flashback -

"Get up you filthy animals,"yelled the gaurd and had a whip. He was whipping every hybrid to get up and get out of their cells.

As the man was about to whip Sookie who was frightened to get whip,but Soul grabbed the whip and pulled it from the man.

He gasped as he falls on the hard floor. Soul growled because she doesn't want love getting hurt again. The reason why is that Sookie is healing from the other whip marks

Soul had hold of the whip and started to whip the man while he cried.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL, YOU'RE FEELING OUR PAIN,YOU DISCUSTING HUMAN!!!!"Yelled Soul then the other hybrids were cheering until we heard boots coming towards us.

All the hybrids fell into silence and then a whip hit Soul as she fall to the ground.

Soon a gasp was heard and we saw Sookie being held by the man that's the boss's son with a gun against her head.

"Say goodbye to your love,"said the man with a evil smirk.

Soul ran to Sookie to get that man to let go of Sookie. But she was to late a loud bang was heard and then Sookie falls on the ground with blood gushing from her head.

Soul cried as she hold her dead girlfriend and the man had the gun near Soul head. As he pulled the trigger. Then that's when I kicked back to reality as quick as I could I pushed Soul and end up getting shot in the heart.

I could feel the pain I fall on my knees and he smirk and the Mas took control.

I turn into my demon form and his face turns into to evil to frightened.

I smiled evil and showed my sharp teeth and claws. Then one strike with my hand and his guts,blood,and bones shredded out as he falls limb bleeding out and dead.

I looked at his head and I looked back to Soul who was sobbing over Sookies body.

I pulled of the head and saw the sercuity camera on and I walked towards the camera and showed the head.

"This will happen to you," said Mas as he sqaush the head in brain exploded while the bone was crushed,eyes poping out as the blood splatter the camera.

I turn back to normal and looked at the mess I made. Oopsy I made a big mess ~

But then darkness consumed me as I passed out of blood lost

Flashback over-

"Soul remember this I will take care of you like you are my little sister,"I said as I wiped the tear from her eyes and she smiled and hugged me.

          "Thanks big bro,"
________________________________

Woo this is awesome sorry for late publish =3

I hope you enjoy this and I almost I forgot to tell you that Mas is a pervert k.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jam:He is a huge D*ck 😤

Mas:come on I know you love me ~

Jam:F*CK OFF I ALREADY HAVE A SENPAI !!!!

Mas:oh then who is it~

Jam:it's Jeremy-Senpai he's my Jerebear

Mas:you mean that anime freak from fnaf2

Jam:YES AND F*CK OFF MAS

Mas: find but I won't stop coming back love ~
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry if you guys aren't use to me swearing it's just I hate Mas when he is like that and yes my Senpai is Jeremy from Fnaf2

He's my Jerebear :3

PEACE OUT MY MUSIC RABBIT LOVER'S !!!

Meep :3