Chapter One

As Alyssa Loren, leaned over Jeremy Mason she softly laid her full lips against his, moving their lips in sync. She could tell something was wrong, his lips tasted different than usual.

She moved that thought to the back of her mind as she noticed they're kissing was rather sloppy. After coming back to her senses she quickly continues kissing in rhythm. Jeremy wrapped his arms around her waist and she pulled away, knowing this kiss was over.

She opened her eyes slowly to see his already opened. "You're so beautiful." He said, and bit his lip. She smiled down at him, her legs hugging the side sides of his thighs. "Thank you, baby."

He released his lip and pulled her down next to him, only to roll over on to her. Softly laying his head on her chest.

She reached up and played with his golden locks. "You know we have to going soon right?" She said moments later as she glanced at the clock.

"Nooo" he groans like a child being out down for an afternoon nap. "I wanna stay home and sleep with you all day." She let out a soft chuckle, "we're falling behind in class. We'll end up failing and getting kicked off the teams." She looked back down at him.

He adjusts his posture to be able to look at her, his light hazel eyes staring right into her blue. "I guess so.... okay let's hurry." He says and grips her thigh, helping himself up. She had blushed and looked away.

She's always liked Jeremy. For the the longest time. Since the first second she saw him. He had already joined the football team (US.) (Soccer in other places, I suppose?) When she had seen him.

She was busy with gymnastics so she wasn't able to join the other Freshman when it was time to join the cheer team.

But even then, she always had her eyes on him.

- Time Lapse -

Hand in hand they walked to class. On the way she heard whispers and many rumours.  She saw people shoot glances their way. They were popular, but never this much attention was shown their way.

She wasn't The Evil witch Of The West. She had always been kind to people. So it was odd getting this much attention.

She turned around to see Jeremy sweating bullets, gulping down as hard as he could. What was going on? She thought to herself.

Along the way she heard bits and pieces of what people were saying.

"They're still together?"

"She doesn't know?"

"How could she not know?"

"Did she forgive him?"

"Poor girl, she's always so nice to others... She doesn't deserve this."

"I can't believe he-"

The bell rang before she caught the last bit, irritated by not knowing what was going on she sped up, yanking him up the stairs and into first period.

------

As she walked in she quickly heard everyone talking. her fingers releasing his hand and dropping to her side. It didn't faze her. Even after knowing. She always felt as though she never really loved him. But... She had to put up an act in order for people to rally up behind her.

Before Shasha had noticed them, the gossip queen, for some reason had all the latest drama. Continued on spilling the latest news with her back turned against the door whilst everyone else had shut up. Signaling for her to shut her mouth she still continued.

"I heard that he slept with her best Friend... not once or twice, but since he met her. go figures, he's the captain of the football team, he thinks he can do whatever he wants." She chuckled and continued," or whoever he wants." She laughs but stops after a few seconds. Looking and following her classmates gazes, turning around to gasp and her eyes widened.... "oh my god.... Alyssa... I'm so sorry!" She covered her mouth as if trying to cope with a horrific odor. Cece turns to her left not looking at Jeremy.

"We're over."

His face paled with grief as though his own family had just been murdered in front of him. (Forshadowing? Maybe 😜)

He watched as Alyssa walked out of the door, only her footsteps heard as she went down the stairs and through the front door to the school.

He slid down the wall. The room so quiet you could drop a pin at the other end of the school and still hear it from this particular room.

No one had ever dumped him before. He felt lost. He needed Alyssa to continue living. Why had he slept with her friend? He wasn't sure. He just did. Maybe his playboy ways got the better of him. Who knows?

♤●○♤♡°°♡♤○■●■•♤°

Hope ypu enjoyed, please comment and vote 😘