Chapter Five

A/N: Short chapter. Sorry, Loves. Next one will be longer, promise 😘

~~~~~~~~

Awaking to a slumbering best friend- Alana beside me, I almost screamed. I wasn't even aware she followed me back... it makes sense though. Who would want to be with their father that drank so much and beat their mother half to death.. I'm just glad her mom ran when she could.

Thinking of the girl from last night, my heart skips a beat. What do I do? I ask myself, running my fingers through my hair. Looking back at my friends still frame... will Alana still be my friend if she knew? Would we still be able to have sleepovers and movie nights?

Ahhh, my head... migraines suck!!! I roughly rub my temples in an attempt to make it go away. Sliding my leg over the side of the bed, quietly opening my bedside table to pull out aspirin, pulling the lid off in an effort to stop the pain as quickly as possible. The white pills slipping out and into my hand. Almost managing to finish closing the drawer before slamming it when hearing a whisper in my ear, "watcha doin'?" "EEP!" I squeak out before falling to the floor the robe flipping over my head. Grumbling angrily at her. "BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!!" Alana laughs uncontrollably,"what are you laughing at?" Mmph, my head. I wince. "Your granny panties. Duhhh, what else?" I roll my eyes annoyed.

"I read a study its better for you, jerk." I reply, getting up to go to get water from my bathroom sink.

"How? Aren't you just going to change them back into boy shorts or thongs or something? What's the point of wasting time in the morning just on changing underwear?" She asks, genuinely interested.

"Thongs move around while you sleep, you can get infections and stuff, id rather not." I chuckle before downing the water and the aspirin in one gulp.

"Oooh... so what are we doing today?" She asks grinning from ear to ear.

"Let's go to the mall!" I slip out of my robe and granny panties, allowing both to fall to the floor. Although changing 100% naked in front of my good friend, it didn't matter much- we grew up together and as a result, we were practically sisters.

 Rummaging through my drawers in order to find some clothes. Black fishnets, black high waisted shorts, and a black crop-top with the words anti-social social club in white italics, a rose next to it, a rose matching the one on the inner part of my inner elbow - a couples tattoo I got with a certain someone. BLEH

Taking my time putting on my clothes while Alana looked through some of mine in order to find some clothes for herself.

"Hey.. i never got to tell you how sorry i was- you know... about what happened. It'll get better. I promise." She smiles. I smile back sincerely- i never told her that for some reason I just didn't care about it. But I went along with the scenario.

"Also... I don't know if I was just looking too much into it. But when I was in the room with you guys. I saw how you looked at Rose and the way you kissed her... do you, like her or something?"

I froze halfway while putting my shoes on. I don't really know. It could be that I was wrong and I was just sad about the scenario that took place with my ex... or ... how do I reply? I gulp down a knot in my throat. 

Silence filling the air as an inner debate begins in my head.. should I just...?