Chapter Four...

first person to comment on any chapter, automatically gets a dedication in the next

_________________

Pulling away, our lips somewhat swollen from the intensity of the kiss.

The guys wide eyed. The girls talking among themselves

"I knew it." "Same."

"Knew what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That you're into girls." The two girls said in sync with a smirk appearing on their lips.

"am not!" i protested in rage. "don't accuse me of something just because i fulfilled my dare!"

"yeah right." Hannah states. "mhm" agrees Christie.

"fine, be that way. ill be downstairs." putting her heels back on, placing her hair into a messy bun. "we'll see what the guys have to say about that..." leaving the room and slamming the door behind herself she headed downstairs. she knew it was true, she did feel that way about the girl, about Rose... 

with a loud sigh, instead of staying and 'proving it' like she had said she would. she grabbed a bottle of beer, and left. 

____________

beer in hand, heels in the other. loving songs rolling off of her tongue.

remembering what had happened just an hour before, she placed her hand on her lips and blushed. walking home along the edge of the street, skipping along the road in her soar feet. the moments of the night running through her mind. 

cars with their windows down, blaring music. a car suddenly coming to a halt at a stop light. looking into the car to see non other than her ex boyfriend and ex best friend. their lips not even moving in sync, they looked as if they were battling over who gets to eat the others face off. covering her mouth and attempting not to laugh was making her want to laugh even more. an accidental snort came out led to them pulling apart and looking up at her.

their previous happy lustful faces, were now extremely guilty, embarrassed faces. her now ex friend blushing and looking down. her ex stuttering to find the correct words for an excuse. but it was too late. "I'm happy for you, both of you." a smile spread on her face.

confused, she looked up, wondering what was going through Alyssa's head. 

"after all, you back stabbing a**holes, deserves each other." angering Herminia," shut your face, you're just upset he came to me because you couldn't satisfy his needs!" 

"no, i'm not mad at all, after all..... I've already found someone else. and. when i found out. the odd thing is- i felt nothing. it didn't even hurt me emotionally. anyway, toodles" continuing on her way home  Jeremy felt so much pain overwhelm him. he quickly dropped her off at the party and left back home. he didn't want to go out anymore.

he instead wanted to be at home with Alyssa. but it was already too late. he messed up and lost his chance. he knew she would never want to be with him ever again. why would she? she couldn't trust him with anything anymore. 

upon arriving home she unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. dropped her heels on the floor, and made her way to the shower. laying in the bath, the water rising halfway in the tub.

the soft noises of the water running, and her already intoxicated body was being called and lulled to sleep. allowing the warm heat to succumb to her body. falling asleep little by little. her body submerging under the water. a small amount of water entering through her nose and going into her lungs. jerking out of the water and coughing it up.

afraid to stay in the water any longer, she got out, dried off, slipped on her robe, and slipped into a deep sleep awaiting a hangover. luckily for her-

it was the weekend!