Tylers Apartment

[NO ONES POV]

When everyone gets up they call Brendon, Karli, Jarret, Aris, Isaiah, Kaylee, Gabbie, (btw Gabbie is our friend from High School.) Gerard, Briauna, and Destiny. They all get in the bus they took around the country in High School. Kenzie drives to Tyler's apartment, when they arrive Kenzie notices Spencer's car is here. They all get out of the bus, Kenzie speaks up, "Okay don't be rude, don't disrespect him. Greet him and Spencer nicely." Everyone nods.

[ALISSA'S POV]

  I felt scared, and sick to my stomach like I was making a mistake. Kenzie led us to the apartment, she pulled out a key and opened the door.... I didn't want to look, I took a deep breath and put on a smile. "Welcome!" Spencer and Tyler say in unison. I walk in amazed. He has a fully furnished apartment, bright colored walls, and paintings on the walls. I finally speak up, "Do you even pay for any of this?" After I realized what I said, I put my hand over my mouth. "Sorry. I didn't mean for that to come out." He just slides it off.
  "Yes I do pay for this. Not all of it, but most of it." I just nod walking around. While everyone introduces themselves. "Please, everyone, take a seat." We all sit down on the couches in his living area. "I want y'all to know. After I transferred, I went to counseling. I wanted to everything possible to change. I know I can't make what I did disappear like it never happened, but I did everything in my power to change." He confesses. We all look at each other and nod. We smile reaffirming that we are okay with him and we are proud of his decisions. I still don't like the way this room feels though. It feels heavy like the  air is suffocating me. I take a glance at Spencer. He has blue hair, almost black. His eyes are bright green, and he is skinny and muscly. I look at Tyler and he hasn't changed a bit. He still has blonde hair, he's skinny, and tall.
   "He really has changed Alissa ya gotta believe me. He hasn't harmed me in any way, and he tells me all the time how he can say sorry a million times and still feel guilty." Kenzie says. I avoid eye contact. "Alissa I know you feel uncomfortable here. I can see right through you, you need to relax and believe us. Even Stacy is over everything," I look and see Stacy smiling while talking to him. "I know it definitely effected you the most, but you can't stay mad forever. If you relax the room won't feel stiff like it does to you know." I look up at her confused, like she can read my mind. She just grabs my hand and says, "Let's go talk to him, please." I just nod. We go to Tyler and Stacy, across the room.
   "Look Alissa I really have changed, I know it's gonna take you some time. I miss all of you so much, I've been trying to get better for the last 3 years. I would love if you can forgive me?" Tyler states.
   I nod " I forgive you." Tyler's face glows up he gives am a huge hug.
   Gabbie yells "GROUP HUG!" Everyone gathers around and hugs me and Tyler. He looks down at me with a smile from ear to ear I can't help but laugh. The air in the room thins. I feel safe, everyone around me, helping me, protecting me, I couldn't feel better.