Rehearsal

[KARLI'S POV]
Today is the rehearsal. I get up somewhat early. Like 9:00am. I take a quick shower. I get ready and decide to get coffee before going to the rehearsal. "I'm going to go get coffee. Do you want anything?" I ask Jarrett as I wake him up. "Um just a regular coffee thank you." He says yawning. "Sure thing I'll be back later." I say. Jarrett nods giving me a kiss on the cheek. I call an uber and go to Starbucks. I order our drinks and get back in the uber. Once I get back to the hotel I go to my room. When I get in the room I see Jarrett sitting on the bed drying his hair with a towel. "Hey, here's your coffee." I say setting his coffee on the nightstand. "Thank you." Jarrett replies. "Will you dry my hair?" He asks me making a pouty face. I laugh. "Of course, come here." I say walking to the mirror and grabbing the hair dryer. He walks over and stands in front of me. I turn on the hair dryer and start drying his hair. "You know you could learn to do this yourself." I suggest. "I know. But I like it when you do it." He smiles. "I know. I just wanted to hear you say it." I smile. And give Jarrett a kiss once I finish his hair. We decide to go down to meet everyone in the rehearsal room. "Finally." Alexis says. "Y'all were taking forever!" Emma complains. "Well were here now." Jarrett says. I laugh. "Can we just rehearse?" I ask. Everyone nods.
[NOBODY'S POV]
"Okay first the bridesmaids should come down being walked down by the groomsmen." Brendon says. Gabbie walks down with Spencer. Aris walks down with Tyler. Bri walks down with Brent. And Kaylee walks down with Jacob. "Now the BestWomen come down." Brendon continues. Kenzie and Stacy walk down the isle together. "Now the BestMen and Brides should walk down the isle." Brendon finishes. Gerard and Alissa come down the isle. Shortly after Isaiah and Karli walk down the isle. "I feel like that's pretty basic." Tyler comments. "I know don't you love it." Brendon replies with a huge smile. Spencer laughs. "Wanna go chill before we have to go to that dinner?" Kari asks everybody. They look at one another and nod laughing.
[KAYLIE'S POV]
We got back to the hotel and I'm trying to find my laptop. "Hey, I think I left my laptop in the bus I'll be right back." I tell Briauna. "Ok. The keys are with Stacy by the way." Briauna reminded. "Thanks." I say leaving the room. I make my way to Gerard and Stacy's room. "Can I have the keys to the bus?" I ask Stacy walking into the open room. "Sure. What for?" Stacy asks. "I think I left my laptop in my room." I respond. "Oh ok. Here." She says handing me the keys. "Thanks I will bring them right back." I reply leaving the room. I get to the bus finally. I open the door and get to my room. I couldn't find my laptop anywhere. I look in a storage ottoman thinking it will be in there. Instead I find a small brown leather box. I grab the box confused. I open the box and see a beautiful red rose. On the top of the box says 'The Eternity Rose' in gold. I don't know whose it is so I decide to grab it and take it up. I need to find my laptop first. I decide to look under the beds. I see gray and blue. Finally. I get my laptop from under the bed. Still confused as to how it got under the bed. I grab my laptop and leather box. I lock the bus and go to Stacys room. "Here are the keys." I say handing the keys to Stacy. "Thank you." Stacy says taking the keys. She sits them down and looks back at me. She sees the leather box. "Where did you get that?" Stacy asks me pointing to the box. "Oh ya. I found this while looking for my laptop I didn't know whose it is. I was planning on asking you if you knew whose it is." I said. "That's Gabbie's and I don't think she would be very fond of you touching it." Stacy said. "Why is that?" I ask confused. "Because that is a very special gift that she received." Stacy said. "Oh okay I will go return it to her then." I reply. "Thank you." Stacy says. I nod and leave the room going to Gabbies. I knock on the door. A few seconds later Gabbie opens it. She lets me in. "Yes?" She asks. "Um I found this in the bus and Stacy said it belongs to you." I say holding out the small box. Gabbie looks confused at first until she sees the box. She quickly grabs the box from me and opens it. She closes the box then looks up at me. "Where did you find this?" She asks. "Um in the storage ottoman." I say confused. "Why did you have it?" She asks. "I was looking for my laptop and I found that and I figured I should give it to who it belongs to." I say simply. "Okay thank you." Gabbie replies. "What's with you and that rose?" I ask. "What do you mean?" Gabbie asks taken back from my question. "Stacy said you wouldn't be very fond of me touching it. And that it's a special gift you received." I say. "It's just something that's very important to me." Gabbie replies. "Who's it from?" I ask. Gabbie looks at the box then back up at me. "Kenzie." Gabbie says. "Okay. Well no problem and I should get going before Briauna gets worried." I say leaving. "Okay." Gabbie says.
[GABBIE'S POV]
I sit on my bed slowly and open the box. Remembering when I got the gift.
   <FLASHBACK>
Me and Kenzie sit by the river late at night. Kenzie takes my hands she looks at my eyes so our eyes connect. "Gabbie, I wanna share one of my favorite quotes with you. Love is an eternal and everlasting bond of two people who want to be together even though they've been through ups and downs together. It is about having a strong conviction of not giving up on each other even though you have put each other through hell. It is about holding onto each other even though you have seen the absolute worse in each other. Love is not about touching each other's bodies but about touching each other's souls to cherish the divinity of being together till the end of time. That quote means so much to me. It reminds me that you and I will last an eternity. Which is why." I see Kenzie go through her bag and pull out a small brown leather box. She holds it in front of me and opens it. "I want to give you an eternal rose. To represent the love that we will always and forever have." Kenzie finished. I took the box from her shocked my eyes were filled with tears. I looked at the beautiful red rose covered in gold. "It's beautiful." I say quietly. "Just like you." Kenzie said sweetly. I giggle.
   <END OF FLASHBACK>
I get out of my thoughts and smile to myself. I look up and see Kenzie staring at me as she walks out of the bathroom. "Someone looks happy." Kenzie teases. "I am. Because I have you." I say. "Where'd u find that?" Kenzie asks pointing to the rose. "Kaylie found it in the bus and gave it to me." I reply. "You still keep it with you?" Kenzie asks. "Of course." I smile. "Well I'm glad you like it." Kenzie says walking to me sitting on the bed. "No. Sit on the couch." I say as she sits down. "Why?" She pouts. "Because your hair makes puddles after you get out of the shower and I don't want your hair water on our bed." I reply. "Ugh fine." Kenzie says giving me a kiss then going to the couch. "It's almost time for the dinner rehearsal. You need to dry your hair and get dressed." I say. "Ok mom." Kenzie teases. "Thank you sweetie." I say in a baby voice. Kenzie smiles at me before going back in the bathroom.
[THE DINNER REHEARSAL]
           [BRENDON'S POV]
We go to a really fancy restaurant. We have dinner earlier than usual because the wedding is early. "A reservation for Urie." I say to the hostess. "Right this way." The hostess replies. We follow her to a huge back room. It looks beautiful. Candles, chandeliers and champagne.