Conversations

[BRENDON'S POV]
"We have to tell them at some point." I say to Alissa. She looks at her hands in her lap.
  "I know and we will just not now." Alissa says. I shake my head, disagreeing.
  "No, we have to tell them. If you won't I will." I say. Alissa raises from her bed, and gets really close to my face.
"We are not telling them until after the wedding, got it." Alissa demands. I take a step back.
  "Okay if that's what you want." I say. She nods in response. I walk past her and sit on our bed.
  "I just don't know why we can't tell them now?" I admit. Alissa looks at her feet, she sighs and comes to sit by me.
  "I just want to be ready. Don't you?" She says. Of course I want to be ready but I'm ready now. But I will wait for Alissa to be ready also.
  "I am ready, but I can wait. For you." I say, we lock eyes and smile at each other. "I'm excited, and I want our friends to be excited with us. It's hard to act excited if the people you love the most can't share it with you, you know?" I admit. She nods in response.
"I know, but we can tell them after the wedding. We already have so much on our plate. I think we can last a few days, right?" Alissa says. I nod.
"Of course." I respond. "We should get back to the others." I say, Alissa nods as we get up to go in the room to meet everyone.
  "I love this!" Gabbie yells.
   "Love what?" I ask.
  "Stacy and Gerard." She answers. My eyes widen as well as Alissas. We both look at Stacy, she shrugs her shoulders and everyone else talks about the new relationship. I feel like we have to many relationships on one bus.
  "There sure are a lot of relationships on this bus." I say, my eyes widen once I realize what I had said. Everyone stares at me, even Jarret who is staring at me through the rear view mirror. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that aloud." I say.
  "Do you not like the relationships?" Karli asked me. I was so shocked at everything I couldn't find my words.
  "I-I-u-um-I-m-...." I try to make out a sentence but fail. Alissa starts to get a little dizzy. I ignore everyone's stares and take Alissa to the restroom.....................................................................
[KARLI'S POV]
  "What the hell was that all about?" Karli asks. Everyone else shrugs. Alissa didn't look good. She looked sick. Uncomfortable even.
  "Like they would tell us." Stacy says as she rolls her eyes. Gerard laughs, "what you all know they wouldn't tell us what's up." Stacy's continues. Everyone gets serious and nods.
"I just want to make sure she's okay." I say, Stacy nods with me. "She can't get sick before the wedding." I continue. Stacy gets up from her seat and goes to the restroom. I follow her and I slowly open the door.
"We have to be more careful if you want to keep this a secret." I see Brendon say to Alissa.
"I know, I'm trying." Alissa replies. I decide to speak up.
"Hey, you okay?" I say. Brendon looks at Alissa then at me.
"Yes we're fine." He says to me. Alissa nods but looks uncomfortable. "Now, please close the door." He continues. I nod and back out of the door way to close it.
"Yeah that wasn't sketchy at all." Stacy says sarcastically. I roll me eyes.
"Not funny Stacy. She could be sick." I say.
"Don't you think they would tell us if it was just a stomach bug or something?" Stacy asks. I realize that it was probably more than a sickness. I decide to shrug my shoulders. Stacy rolls her eyes and walks away. I sigh annoyed. "Yeah go to your fuckin boyfriend." I say under my breath.
[KENZIE'S POV]
"No Destiny, shut up." I say furiously. I decide to get away and run out of the room. I run to see who is driving, I see Stacy.
"PULL OVER!" I yell.
"Why?" Stacy asks.
"JUST PULL OVER!" I say, she starts to pull over. I open the door and jump out of the bus. Stacy follows me.
"Are you okay?" She asks I ignore her and she steps closer.
"STAY AWAY!" I scream. She quickly backs up.
"Are you okay?" I ignore her and she gets back on the bus. I pace back and forth trying to calm down. I try to get my breath back, but I can't so I decide to sit down. I breathe for a few minutes until I get my composure back. I slowly walk back to the bus.
"Are you okay?" She asks again. I ignore her and go to the bathroom.
"Kenzie, can you talk to me, please?" I hear Alissa at the door.
"I'm fine, okay. I don't need to talk." I answer. Alissa tries to open the door, but luckily I locked it.
"Kenzie you came to the bathroom, so I know you have a lot on your mind. Please talk to me." Alissa says, she sounds sincere, but nobody cares they just want to be in your business. That's why I keep stuff to myself.
"Why, so you can try and tell me stuff that might make me feel better?" I say, which I instantly regret.
"I'm sorry." I say, I open the door. Alissa is there, she looks at me and walks away.