3hree

After school, Marinette and Jamie walked home together, talking.

"So..." Jamie began.

"Wait just a minute." Said Marinette as she picked up her phone.

It was vibrating, playing the song Arashi No Atode by Galileo Galilei.

"Who is it?" Asked Jamie.

"Hitoshi." Marinette  replied.

"Misaki and Hitoshi sitting in a tree! K I S S I N-". Marinette put her hand over Jamie's mouth, and answered her phone.

"Hello?... Fine. I guess... I agree. It really was........ Finals?! Don't remind me!... I can't help it.... Why weren't you at school today?..... Your mom will kill you!... Bye!". Marinette hung up.

"What did he say?" Asked Jamie.

"That he's dropping out." Marinette said.

"You still gonna date him?"

"We were never dating."

"If you say so..."

Marinette walked faster, worry plastered all over her face.

"Wait!" Jamie yelled as she ran up to her friend. "What's wrong? Can you please tell me how you feel."

"Like fifth dimension has been teasing me." Marinette said, hoping she wouldn't be understood.

"What does that mean?"

"I'm basically a girl stuck in someone else's body. My name is actually Marinette, and I used to live in Paris. I basically remember my past life.". Realizing what she just said, she covered her mouth quickly. "I mean... I can't wait for the next season of Attack On Titan!!"

Jamie's jaw dropped to the ground. "Seriously?" She exclaimed. "So this whole time you weren't Misaki?! You were this other girl inside my best friend's body?!".

"Yeah..."

"How?!"

"I don't know..."

"What are you?! Human?! A ghost?! What?!"

"I'm not even sure anymore."

"What did you look like?!"

"I had midnight blue hair. Bluebell eyes..."

"Where did you live?!"

"Paris..."

"Who was your friend?!"

"Her name was Alya..."

"What about your soulmate?!"

"...Him..."

"Who?"

"Adrien... Adrien Agreste...". Tears formed in Marinette's eyes just thinking about it. "Don't ask anymore questions please! But promise you won't tell anyone! Please!"

"I promise..." Said Jamie. She hugged her friend.

Both of their phones rang. Jamie's ringtone was Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. Both songs clashed, hurting their ears.

"Hello?" Marinette began, "Hi dad... Fine... Ugh! How many people are gonna remind me?!... Contract?! What about a contract?... Okay... I will... You too! Bye!"

Meanwhile, with Jamie. "Hello? Hey Mom... Yeah... We do live on the same street...  Seriously?! Awesome!!... I love you too! Bye!"

"You're supposed to come home with me, Jamie." Said Marinette.

"Okay Marinette!" Replied Jamie.

"Please call me Misaki."

"No prob, Bob!"

"It's Misaki."

A bit later, the girls were at Marinette's house and a woman who looked in her early 40s was there.

"Jamie Faye Nixie and Misaki Karma Tachibana. Correct?" The lady asked.

The 2 girls nodded in unison.

The lady nodded. "I am Kaori Miyamizu, and you 2 will go to Paris for education purposes and such for 10 years if you are willing."

Marinette's brown eyes lit up. She hadn't been to Paris for about a year. She wanted to see her old friends and family again, but would it be too much?

"Awesome!" Yelled Jamie. "So Mari-Misaki! What do you say?"

Marinette was still thinking about this. She wanted to see them all again, but she wouldn't be able to tell them about the recarination. They wouldn't believe her. Would they? She missed Alya. Nino. Tikki. Chloe. She would love to hear those familiar taunts from the bleach blonde girl. She wanted something the most. This one this that she would do anything to have: Adrien. She longed to tell him it was her. She would be happy to know he knew.

"Okay!" Yelled Marinette. "I'll go!"

I want to know what you guys think so far. It's the first time I've done a collab. The videos below are the ringtones of the girls' phones