Chapter 10- Boyfriend

Kenzie's POV

Brynn and I woke early, got up, got dressed, went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then we watched some netflix until it was time for Brynn to go home. It was almost time for me to leave  for Lauren's place. I looked at what I was wearing and shook my head. 'Definatly not wearing this. Especially if Johnny's there!' I thought. I don't know whats happening to me. I've never had this big of a crush before and I didn't even realise I liked him until last night. Maybe its because I had been holding in my feelings for him for awhile. I didn't want to admit to myself! But now I have and I feel amazing! I quickly got changed then waited for a text from Lauren.

 I didn't want to admit to myself! But now I have and I feel amazing! I quickly got changed then waited for a text from Lauren

(THIS IS WHAT KENZIE IS WEARING!!!!)

I finally got a text from her telling me to come over. I rushed over to her house and knocked on the door. Lauren opened it and smiled. "Come on lets go to my room before Johnny gets out here." I smiled and nodded. I guess she didn't know yet... I followed Lauren up to her room and we started a live.ly. We did heaps of prank calls and then Meredith called us saying that lunch was ready. We both ran down the stairs towards the dining room and sat next to each other. Meredith then called Johnny down who was with two of his friends. I smiled at Johnny who smiled also. He sat next me and his first friend who had blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to him. It was Carson Lueders, Jordyn Jones' ex-boyfriend. I think he still has feelings for Jordyn because all of his instagram posts. Johnny's other friend, Hayden Summerall sat next to Lauren. I saw Lauren's cheeks turn red and I tried to stop myself from laughing. She still likes Hayden, i think he likes her too because as soon as she looked at him and smiled his cheeks turned red. Meredith placed our lunches in front of us and we all started eating. When we finished Lauren started talking to Hayden and Johnny and Carson were watching and siltently laughing. I decided to walk over to them and join in. "So what do you thinks going on over there." I said and held in laughter that was about to burst out of my chest. "I think they're flirting." Carson said and let out a small laugh. Johnny laughed also and then looked at me. 'Kenzie I need to talk to you." He said. Carson then looked at me and Johnny and he looked like he was going to die of laughter. "Oh look now everyones going to flirt except for me." He said. "I'm going to call my friend." Then he walked away and I knew he was going to call Jordyn. I nodded at Johnny and he pulled me away from the dining room into the living room. He looked straight into my brown eyes and I looked into his. We stayed like this for aboutfive minutes until Lauren started calling my name. I looked away from Johnny and ran to Lauren. "What's up?" "Where were you? Its been like half an hour." I just smiled and let out a small laugh. "I was with Johnny." "Oh you poor thing. He didn't scare you did he?" She joked. "Nope but anyway what happened with you and Hayden?" She blushed and said "Nothing... Nothing happened." "Totally..." "NOTHING HAPPENED SERIOUSLY KENZ!" "OK! OK! I believe you." I said and laughed. Lauren just rolled her eyes and walked into the living room. "Come Kenzie lets watch netflix." "Okay." I said and followed her. Johnny, Hayden and Carson were sitting on the couch and Lauren rolled her eyes. "Great do you seriously always have to watch that movie!" Lauren said. "Yes!" The boys said in sync. "Come Kenz lets just go watch something upstairs." "Okay." I said and followed her up to her room. When got their we sat on her bed and started mine her favorite movie Twilight. Half way through the movie the boys came up to watch but left in about five seconds which made me laugh.

--Time Skip--

Johnny's POV

I woke up super early before Carson and Hayden were up and I went downstairs to the living room. I had nearly asked Kenzie out last night! Until Lauren rudely interrupted us! Well I was close to asking her out anyway, if I was lost in her beautiful chocolate brown I would have done it! I turn on the T.V and wait for the others to get up. I'm up for about an hour until someone comes downstairs and I realise I'm still wearing my pyjamas! 'What if its Kenzie!' I thought. I quickly peek out from behind a wall but it was only Carson. I quickly step out from behind the wall and run up to my room getting changed into all Nike clothes. When I come back downstairs I see that Carson isn't in the living room any more. I look in the kitchen then I get a text. It was from Carson saying that he had gone home. "Typical." I say aloud. As soon as I say this someone else comes downstairs. I peep from behind a wall and see Kenzie. She is also wearing Nike clothes and some jean shorts. I smile and sit on the couch again. 

(Kenzie is wearing this!!!)

Kenzie then comes and sits on the couch next to me. "Hey John." She says. I smile and say hey back. I usually hate being called John but I love it when she says it. "So what were you going to tell me last night?" She asks. "Oh umm..." "Come on John you can tell me." She says and smiles. I love her smile. I smile back and see her start to blush a bit which makes me blush. "Umm.. Kenzie... Do you want to go out with me." I blurt. I see her blush harder. "YES!" She screams.I smile and she leans in. 'OMG she's going to kiss me.' I thought. She leans until our noses touch and we kiss for what seems like ages until someone clears there throat. We both turn around abruptly to see Lauren and Hayden staring at us. "We heard screaming so we came down here. But we see that nothing bad is going on down here except for one of my own friends is kissing my brother! GROSS!" Lauren screams. "Your lucky that mom didn't come down here. You know that were not allowed to date until we're 16." "Wait, what!" Hayden says. Lauren turns to him and blushes. "Well we can keep it a secret if you want." "Okay." Hayden says. "Oh god they're dating." I whisper to Kenzie who giggles. "GROSS!" I scream copying Lauren and Kenzie and I burst into laughter so hard that we're crying. Hayden and Lauren are looking at us and blushing. "STOP IT!" Lauren shouts but we don't stop. "STOP IT GUYS!" She shouts again but we still don't stop. She just rolls her eyes and walks out of the room with Hayden following. Kenzie and I stop laughing and turn to each other, we both smile then turn back to the T.V.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. YAY! Jenzie are finally together but don't forget Brooke! She still likes him! What do you think she'll do when she finds out they're dating?!

Jada

Read! Vote! Comment!