1

"So how you feeling? The meds helping at all?" Lisa asked through the phone. "I mean I'm hurting. A few bruises showing but. . . that's not why I'm feeling so low entirely." I lay back in to the pillows and flipped channels. "Why does it sound like this is more about Dalvin?" I sighed and looked up at him coming through the hotel room door. "Li let me call you right back." "But Tio-"  I'm definitely gonna hear her mouth about hanging up.

"Late night?" I shook my head no. "Ok. Well I just came to shower and change clothes." "Seriously? You just got back." "I know Ti but the boys wanna go out." Before he could even press his lips into mine I turned my head. "Don't act like that Tionne." "Like what?" "Like I'm just leaving you for some hoe." I laughed a bit and sunk into my pillows. I could feel the tears forming.

"Its quite ok Dalvin. You're gonna do what you want regardless of how I'm feeling." His eyes cut to mine then he disappeared into the bathroom. "My so called relationship." I mumbled. The phone rang and my instinct told me it was Chilli. "Hello?" "Don't hello me Tenese. What's going on? Why'd you hang up on Lisa??" "Ro I.." "Back the lie up that we both know you're about to tell. Tell me the truth." "Fine. Yes I hung up. And yes its because of him."

My eyes spilled tears I didn't even know I had left. Dalvin once again unsuccessfully tried to kiss me. "Bye Dalvin." I said blandly as he sighed and left. "Okay what is really going on? Because you sounded all too bored with him." "I'm in the middle of a crisis, yet I came on tour with him. He leaves me for a hoe. Then turns around and tells me he's going out with the boys too. Which is code words for his other hoe." "T is he dogging you that badly? Cause I'll fly out there and get you."

I heard a knock at my room door and sighed. "Let me see who's at this door. I'll call you back alright." "Alright I love you. Take care of yourself." "Love you too." Once I hung up I got up slowly and opened the door. "You thought I wasn't gone finish that conversation?" "Li how the..." "I was out here visiting Pac. Now scoot ya butt." She took my hands kicking the door closed, lay me back down, then locked the door and lay with me. "Tell me the truth. I can see your sick and weak."

"I'm over his shit Li. Literally over it." "Then leave him." "I can't." "Why not?" "I love him too much." She took my face in her hand and looked in my eyes. "Is he the only person you love T?" I could feel a knot form in my stomach. I didn't even know Lisa realized how I felt. "Lisa.." "You ain't gotta say it. I see it." She turned over under the covers between my legs and hovered just above me. "My God..." She mumbled. "What?" "Girl I ain't ever realized how gorgeous your eyes were."

"Really?" "Yes really." She smirked as our lips got closer to and closer. "Just kiss me Lisa damn.." I said in a gentle growl. The moment she did I felt all my pain go away. See I've always crushed on Li. Always. There wasn't a thing about her that I didn't find sexy. From her frame to her eyes. Her voice to her intelligence. Lisa is. . . "What you thinking about?" "Huh?" "What's going through your mind?" "You..."

"What about me?" I bit my lip as she kissed at my neck gently. "I'm.. mmmm.." I held her waist in place as she slowly grinded into me. "You're what?" I trembled at the sound of her whispering into my room. "I'm in love. . ." "So am I baby.." Her tongue lingered from my ear to my neck. My neck to my chest. "Li. . " I was stuck. There was nothing new about sex to me. But everything new about being with another woman.

"Lisa!" Her lips were against my clit by now. "I just want you to relax and rest." Is the last thing I heard before I was sleep in her arms. When I woke she was putting her sweats and shirt back on. "Good morning sleepy." She chuckled. I sat up a bit realizing my pain wasn't as severe. "Morning Li." I leaned my head back into the pillows as our lips connected. "Mmmm okay so it wasn't a dream. . " I mumbled biting my lip. "Its far from a dream."

"Time is it?" "Seven." I sighed because if Dalvin ain't back yet he with that hoe. "Let's not even worry about him alright. I got you to feeling better and I'd love for it to stay that way." "What you gotta do today?" "Headed home why?" "Let me come with you. I'm not feeling this right now. I need to be as far away from Dalvin as possible." "Alright well get packed and I'll carry your bags." "Ain't but one to pack." She laughed. "Seriously?" "What?" "You never have just one bag." "I guess things are changing." I showered changed and packed my things.

We were headed down the hall way when a door about three doors down swung open and there he was. I stood in my stride stuck and lost for words. When Lisa finally looked up there stood Dalvin and Crystal. "I had a good time last night baby." "So did I D. When you wanna..." "After I get Tionne home. I'll link up with you in Jonesboro." I sucked my teeth as the tears fell. "Don't even bother worrying about T." Lisa spat. Crystal's face turned red with the quickness. "We used to be girls Crystal..." "Tionne I.." I shook my head not wanting to hear it and proceeded down the hall passed them both. "Tionne!" "What I just say Dalvin?!" "Lisa just come on... I wanna go home I'm not feeling well..." And just like that I passed out.