18+

After all that randomness , I wanted to go out with my best friend to give Yoongi the best gift ever tonight , one that he will remember . I texted her everything she needed to know and she replied with :
Got it , see you there xx
"YOONGI!" I called him
"Yesss!!" He shouted back
"I'm off out with b/f/n , shouldn't be too long " I said
"Ok , stay safe " he replied going back to his music .
~ at the mall~
"Ok so... you want some thing sexy?" My bestie asked me .
"Yeah , something to make him go crazy." I giggled
"Ooh alright" she nudged me playfully laughing
"I've got the best place to go!" She said
"Alright "
-----------------------------
"Hey ladies ! Anything I can help you with today?" The woman asked
"Yeah , my friend here wants to give her boyfriend the best night ever . One that he will remember " b/f/n said
"Ooo okay , so I'm thinking lace , heels and very glam . Yes?" The woman asked
"Yes!!!!" I shouted
"Haha ok then , follow me " .
/After buying every thing/
I walked in our house and put all my things down on the counter, when I saw a envelope on the side . For me.
I opened it and inside was a note .
"Just gone out with the boys for dance practise , will be home at 7:30. See you soon Jagi xx - Yoongi <3"
Awww cute , but this is perfect. I checked the time and saw it was 7 . Aww crap, I only have half an hour . Well ... better get started .
I started with lighting some candles and placing them in a path leading up into the bedroom . Then I got changed , did my hair and then my makeup . ---- I was tying up my heels when I heard the door unlock, I ran to the bedroom door and shut it leaving it a bit open so I could see him .
"I'm ho-woah....what's all this ? A note ... for me?" He said picking up the note and reading it . The note read:
Babe ,
Tonight I'm in control . I'm going to show you how naughty I can be , I will have full control and you will enjoy it . Sit on the bed and wait for me ;)
Y/n xx
"Wha- ok then..." he said confused slowly walking up stairs .
I ran into the bathroom turning out the bedroom lights real quick .
He came in and sat on the bed .
"I'm here , show me " he said . Ugh god , he was using that sexy husky voice that he knows I go crazy for .
I turned on the music and slowly walked out in full glam .^picture above^ . Song recommendation . Song 1: Birthday Sex -Jeremih.
He smirked as I walked over to him and sat on his lap , he was wearing his ripped jeans and a oversized t shirt that was showing his chest . He knew how to drive me insane , but tonight I'm going to show him what I can do. I was now sat on his lap so I gripped his t shirt harshly and leant back , grinding on him .
I glided back up and place hickeys on his neck roughly. He moaned. "Enjoying yourself huh?" I whispered sexily into his ear .
"Your driving me crazy " he grunted .
I got of him and pushed him , laying him on the bed, rubbing my hands up and down on his chest before ripping his shirt off of him. I kissed him and turned it into a hot make out session. His eyes where filled with lust and pleasure , but I could tell he couldn't take no more . Song 2: wet the bed - Chris Brown
He flipped me up and pushed my against the wall , kissing me again.
"My turn " he said huskily smirking .
He kissed me then made his way from my mouth to my neck , then he pinned me down on the bed again. Then from kissing my mouth he made his way down near my hips then near my woman hood.
"Ngmh , Yoongi " I moaned.
"I'm in control now " he smirked biting his lip.
He opened my legs and had a firm grip on my thighs . He removed the bottom half of my lingerie and started sucking on my woman hood . I moaned out his name , clenching his hair .
After 2 minuets of wanting to release I got up and got back in control . I removed his jeans , then his underwear. Song 3: the way - Kehlani .
" I want you inside me , now" I groaned.
"As you wish " he winked at me .
I layers down on the bed and waited for him to enter me .
"No matter what , I'm always in charge" he groaned huskily . He entered me and started placing hickeys on my neck , I moaned as loud as I could .
He went faster until I finally released & he did as well. He lay down next to me sweating and panting .
"I love you " he smirked biting his lip again.
"You drive me crazy" I said smirking .