☆the new character for the show☆

((Updates might take a while due to writers block, me being lazy, or being a busy bee.

Enjoy~))

Joey drew.

The man who had successfully made his 2 stars bendy the dancing demon and boris the wolf come to life, the man who had wrote a book called the illusion of living, and had owned a workshop for making cartoons for children around the world to see.
This man is about to lose his job, everyone was getting tired of the same old characters in the black and white screen, he needed something new something that could make the shows better and alive again.

He then thought of getting a new character in the show and asked his best friend and best worker in the company Henry to design a new character for the show.
Henry started to work on it right away and after a few days he shows Joey multiple sketches of different characters.

After looking through all the sketches he finally found the perfect one, a male angel.
With short (white/black/grey) hair, small angel wings, and of course the halo above his head. He then have a idea about the show, bendy and the angel could be frienemies Or maybe something else.

*time skip cuz im lazy af*

The new episode of the show aired with the new angel character which was named (y/n) in it blew up. Everyone loved the new character and the love/hate relationship (y/n) and bendy had in the show and that saved the cartoon and the company.

Now that the new member of the family is here, he should start on bringing the angel boy to life like he did to the other 2..