◇life◇

((Sorry its short))

Joey did everything right, he got everything in their proper places and restored the ink flow.
He flipped the switch and ran to the ink machine seeing black,grey, and white ink spill on the wooden floor.

Bendy and boris are doing god knows what at the entrance of the building so they wouldn't disturb him. He sees a bright glowing halo rise from the ink and a hand comes out of the ink, the now living cartoon angel struggled to get up from the ink.
You wiped ink off your face and looked up at Joey, he was smiling that this became a success. "Hello kind sir" you kindly smiled at the man.

Joey lead you to the entrance where bendy and boris is "bendy boris! We have a new toon here" Joey told the 2 cartoons, bendy was actually standing on a table and he fell on top of the projector when Joey yelled "ooowww" bendy groaned in pain, boris on the other hand was playing his instrument and he looked up at you and joey.
Joey face palms "bendy.." Joey mummbles in anger while bendy gets up.

You walked to boris 1st and gave him a handshake "hello sir, my name is (y/n) it's a pleasure to meet u" you said politely and boris smiled at you "howdy (y/n) I'm boris!" He introduced himself.

Bendy walks to you and looks at you up and down, a angel huh...?
"Hello you must be bendy I am (y/n) it's wonderful to meet u" you smiled and hold you your hand, bendy looked at your hand for a moment and he shook it "same" bendy mummbles.

Joey walks away to go to his office and boris goes back to playing his instrument.