♤...bad days...♤

Today started off special, you finally be part of the live performance bendy and boris usually does every week.
Since your the new character and very popular besides bendy the people would be begging to know when you will be part of it.
You all practice a lot and since in the show that you and bendy had this love/hate relationship it was kinda hard to do anything cuz of your crush on the demon.

You tried though and later the show started.
It turned out fine at 1st, you all played your roles perfectly until you screwed up at the last minute.
You where supposed to walk to the piano and play the song you have rehearsed but you tripped, making bendy run over at catch you.

His hand was on your back holding you and preventing you from falling on the floor, you looked up at him with your face growing grey that bendy is holding you like in a romantic scene in a movie and also from embarrassment cuz you practically ruined the show by that one little mistake.

Everyone actually freaked out from that, you weren't sure from happiness or anger you where to much lost into your thoughts.... well mostly bendy's eyes.
Bendy stares at you "y-you ok (y/n)?" He asked, you only replied with a nod. The curtains Close signaling that the show was over and bendy let you go.
You where so embarrassed and afraid of what mr. Drew will do for your mistake.

*time skip*

You sat there in a wooden chair, Joey had just got done yelling at you cuz of you ruining the end of the show.
You embarrassed not only yourself but everyone else...

Bendy walked up to you with a worried look, he sat beside you and attempts to make u feel a bit better "hey its ok... accidents happen" he said, you still felt bad even at his attempt to make u feel better. Bendy has another though that could help you which made him blush at the thought.

He hugged you tightly "don't worry about it (y/n) it's ok" he said to you as a attempt to comfort you, you blushed a dark grey and hugged him back "thanks bendy...." you said with a smile.

He's such a sweetheart.