Part 33: Epilogue

"Hey!" I laughed and stared at her, "Nadia!"

She giggled running out. I smiled as I stood up and looked at Monique who was rubbing her stomach. I chuckled as I looked at her.

"Wait." She smiled as she looked at me, "Happy New Year, baby."

"Happy New Year!" I whispered kissing her on the lips and smiling.

"Demarcus!" Deandre screamed and I smiled as I walked to the staircase and looked at them.

"Hey, guys. Come upstairs." I smiled as they ran upstairs with their bags, "These two rooms will be y'all rooms when y'all spend the night."

They nodded and Nadia and Stacey ran to the next room while the boys started to play then Raya and Saya walked to my room.

"Hi, guys." Monique smiled and I sat down next to the pile of clothes on the floor, "You wanna feel?"

Raya nodded and felt the baby giggling, "Baby?"

Monique nodded and looked at Briane who spoke, "I'm gonna miss them."

"They will be fine." I laughed as I finished folding, "It will only be a week."

"Okay." Briane whispered smiling.

"Lots of sex." Monique whispered.

Demarcus laughed as Saya rolled her eyes and left the room. I chuckled as I stood up from the floor then sat down on the bed.

"So Paris as a Christmas present." I state looking at Deandre who was smiling.

"Yeah." Briane laughed and slid her hand in his, "Best present ever."

"Thanks, baby." Deandre laughed kissing her.

"When do ya'll leave?" Monique asked as she lifted her shirt and smiled at Raya.

"We leave in four hours." Deandre answered and sat down next to the window, "This is a nice house, y'all."

"Thank you." Monique laughed as she closed her eyes, "Saya!"

"Yes!" She screamed.

"Come feel!" Monique yelled and laughed, "Baby, she's moving so much."

I smiled at her then stared as Saya placed her hand on Monique's belly. Saya just smiled as she felt Danny.

"Briane." She laughed, "She's moving."

Briane climbed on the bed and laughed as she felt Monique's belly. Monique looked at me, "She heard daddy's voice."

"Of course she did." I laughed and she jumped, "Did she hurt you?"

Monique laughed as she nodded and sat up. I slid my hand on her stomach and smiled as I laid between her legs and kissed my baby girl.

"You seem so much happier." Deandre whispered starring at me, "It's weird."

I laughed as I looked at him, "Thank you?"

"No, mom was seriously worried about you." He whispered, "Then all of this bad shit started to happen and Mom wanted to set up therapy sessions and stuff. But Monique comes in like your my baby daddy and we are moving in together as roommates."

"Knowing he would end up next to me." Monique whispered and smiled.

"I heard you crying." I whispered starring at her as I sat up.

She giggled, "Last night? I was in a lot of pain."

"No. When I first moved in I would sit right next to the door and listen to you cry." I whispered and stared at her as she looked at me.