Chapter one

Serena's pov;

Heyy! I'm Serena and I am 20 years old. I just signed to the wwe. Thanks to my best friend Stephanie McMahon. I have already made some great friends like; Jojo, Nattie, Kaitlyn, and Eva Marie. I am half Egyptian and half African-American. I have a thick body (just like my mom). I have already been in three matches. Can't wait to have more so I can be in line for a divas title shot.

_____________________________________

I was walking to my locker room when I walked past the shield. They looked evil. Roman gave me an evil glare, Dean looked psycho, but Seth looked mellow.

I went into my locker room to see Stephanie.

"Hey Serena! How are you?" Stephanie said.

"I'm great, how about you?" I was just wondering what she was doing in here.

"I have great news for u. I want u to be part of a storyline as a love interest with....... Roman Reigns."

I thought the news would have been better. "Why?" I said with a frown.

"You're supposed to get close with him and then break up The Shield. I already told him, but not all of it."

That's why he gave me that look. "Ok". This is going to be uncomfortable.

"Oh by the way Serena, you have a match with Kaitlyn tonight and if you beat her then you have a title shot for AJ's Divas Championship."

Then she left my locker room leaving me in shock. Not about maybe being able to get a title shot, but having a love interest with Roman Reigns. I'm not gonna lie, I do like (love) The Shield and Roman is so hot. No kidding.

Hey guys. I m new at this. I'm open to suggestions

Thanx :*