the next day

Tord pov.
When i woke up this morning i kept seeing tom blushing and looking at me.i wonder why he kept doing that?he looks a little tired aswell.later that day tom got drunk and things got really crazy!first tom sat next to me and put his arms around me held me tight and whispered "a wanna play a little game tordy~."and i blushed.tom took me up to his room and started kissing my cheek and trailed down to my neck and kissed my neck.i moaned in pleasure as he licked me and then he bit my neck and i moaned even louder this time.tom said"hush...thats not all from daddy~."my blush beagan to get even darker as tom kissed me lower and down my waist and he stopped at my pants and looked up at me with a smirk on his face."daddy~."i said in a moan like voice.

Tom pov.
I look up at tord and see his face."damn"i think "he looks adorable this way."i botton his pants and pull them down."wait!"said tord "tom,are you sure about this?"he asked "yes,im sure"i said as kiss him.he giggles and lets me do all the work.all i can hear are moans and the word daddy coming from tords mouth.but we realized that matt and edd were listening the whole time.edd opens the door and sees me and tord with no clothes on."what the..."edd said with his mouth wide open.matt just sits there in shock about what he had just seen."what is this nonsense?!?"edd shouts me and tord sit there in silence.then tord explains everything to them and edd screams at me saying that i shouldn't have sex with tord so loud,but were going on a fun day tomorrow...lets how thats gonna be!