Fun Day

Everything was fine.everyone had fun and tom and tord were having a good tine hanging out with each other.scence tom had  been dating tord they leard alot of things about each other like how tord wakes up early.no wonder tom sees get out of bed at 6:00 in the morning.either way they a had a good time with each other.when they got home they all decided to hit the hay.as tom and tord accommodated themselves tom whisperes in tords ear"good night tordy"tom said as he kisses tords cheek.a chuckle escapes from tord and says"good night tommy."and they fall asleep.

Tom pov.
I had a dream...not those crazy type of dreams.a dream that i will remember for the rest of my life.me and tord were watching tv and tord was starting to fall asleep...ldk why but i started to lick his neck and he moaned.it made me want to do more,so i bit his neck and he moaned so loud that he woke up.he asked me what i was doing.i looked up in embarrassment."i know what you doing...daddy~."said tord.i    bulsh and smirk later in the dream were making deep love.later i was thursting in tord and he was moaning like crazy!"a-ah!"moaned tord as i cumed inside him."daddy~."tord said as he panted.then i woke up seeing tord...crying on my chest.