Im Sorry

After tom yelled at tord he felt anger and regret.he felt terrible when he yelled at tord...he wanted say im sorry a million times but he thought tord wouldn't forgive him.all he thought about was tord in different ways.he imanged tord when they made love together and when he was being adorable in his own way."why the heck did i yell at tord?"he thought to homself.then he started to think of him again..."a-aah...daddy~"the words of tord moaning made him even regret it even more.he quietly came out of the room and sneaked downstairs and he saw tord on the couch with his hoodie over his head.he sneaked over to the couch and examined tord closer...he was crying.

Tom.pov
I look at tord and think about what im gonna say but that doesn't matter,tord matters... more than anything."tord?"i say..."are you okay,look...im sorry and i will never yell at you again just please...forgive me."i get no answer and i try to get his attention in different ways until he looks up at me."what do you want tom?"he asks trying not to sound like he wasn't crying."i...i thought i bothered you."said tord "thats not true."i say"i love you to much to think that."i said as i kiss him he tries to push me away but soon he kisses me back."damn...he's so cute."i think as i kiss him even more passionately."mmmm~"tord moans and he breaks the kiss."i thought that you thought i was annoying."said tord."no,no i don't think that about you one bit."i said as i kiss his cheek.he giggles a bit and whisperd in my ear"bite me daddy~"tord said in a sexual tone"if thats what you want..."i said and i bite tord on the neck"a-aaahh...daddy~"he moans."love and forgive you tommy"tord says as he kisses me on the cheek"i love you to~"i said as i continued bitting tords neck but we were caught by edd and matt(btw its been a week in there world so...yeah)oh...um this is embarrassing."um,sorry but welcome home."i said and tord just smiles awkwardly."hi guys and sorry i didn't answer your calls tom."matt said"its okay matt."and we all hung out for the rest of the night.